the Rift

[MEETING] Got me in stitches [WARRIORS]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Naturally, the warriors are the rank that Volterra takes the most interest in. Leading them comes easily to him - it's the other ranks, the ones he isn't used to, that he knows he's going to struggle to relate to. It's a problem he intends to overcome, of course, but he can't help but find himself relaxing into his position as he meets Ampere to gather the warriors. This will be the easiest of all the rank meetings, and the Indomitable looks the image of a true former Gladiator as he moves to meet with his Sultana. His body, whilst still young, is hardened by months and years of arduous sparring, his skin a canvas of different-sized scars and some fresher ones from his more recent exploits. His muscles are thick, hard and well-trained, and his bulk appears even greater when contrasted with Ampere's small stature. He knows better than to underestimate her, though - she's spent her fair share of time on the battlefield too. Together, they cut a fine pair of leaders, ones that any sane soldier would want to work for.

A smile twitches at the edge of his lips as she summons spark dragons to hunt down the herd's warriors. Not wanting to be outdone by static imposters, Vérzés and Vadir throw themselves in pursuit, hunting for their intended targets to bring them towards their king and queen. In the lull before the first warriors begin to arrive, the brute looks to Ampere. "It is imperative that we get our warriors hardened up and prepared for battle," he says, perhaps stating the obvious but unwilling to overlook something so important. "I suggest kitting them out with armour and weapons as a matter of urgency, with the most active of them getting priority. Perhaps once a soldier completes a couple of spars, they be rewarded with a knife forged by our crafters, then items of armour the more they fight." It would be a worthy incentive - whilst a warrior cannot rely on trinkets to protect him, it is vital that he also know how to use his possessions to his advantage.

"Whenever we send a patrol out to search for clues to Kaos, I also feel it would be prudent to have a warrior accompany it. We do not know when the beast may strike again." He frowns, his royal features folding and hardening with discontent. He has taken his inability to find clues on Kaos as a personal affront - how dare the demon hide his weaknesses so well?

THE INDOMITABLE

I'M A WHISPER LOST UPON WIND, I'M THE EMBER THAT'LL BURN YOU DOWN
I'M THE WATER THAT'LL DROWN YOU, I'M THE STAR THAT'S JUST A BLACK HOLE NOW
image: naia-art

Also adding @Aelfwine , our newest warrior :D Anybody is free to PP Vol's dragons finding them.

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 04-03-2017, 12:11 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 04-03-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Pippigrin - 04-03-2017, 06:39 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 04-29-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Aelfwine - 05-03-2017, 05:28 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Pippigrin - 05-03-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 05-08-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 05-13-2017, 06:54 AM