the Rift

[MEETING] Got me in stitches [WARRIORS]

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

"WRETCHED AND WILD
ALL GLORY AND TRASH."

Reich was at his usual spot by the ocean when a crackling, thrumming dragon made of sparks picked at his ebony curls and motioned for him to follow. He had been summoned. It was strange to the gypsy man to be summoned by magic, though he was slowly getting used to the surreal and magical aspects of life in Helovia. He'd never had magic before, not in the unnamed lands he had made his home before life on the road - no magic, but a lot of politics, and for the first time in his life Reich could say he was glad to have experienced the trickery that came with them. It gave him an overall sense of wariness, of knowledge of who to trust, and who not to trust - although ultimately he made his choices based on his own interpretations. When magic was involved things became.. trickier still. However, he'd come to embrace the presence of such a wild and unpredictable thing, and even considered asking the Sun God himself to bestow something special upon him so that he could better serve the interests of the Throat.

It felt wonderful, being a part of the Throat and it's warriors. In fact, he'd flushed with pride when he'd been promoted to Guardian - and had felt himself swell with promise, with purpose and loyalty. He'd considered his wandering hooves, the song in his heart, and assured them that they would still travel (he had friends in other places, after all), but it was the Throat he would call home. The thought brought a solemn smile to his soft black lips, his handsome silver eyes slowly burning as Ampere, Volterra and Pippigrin came into sight. His smile grew, a pleasantness resting about the rugged edges of his face as he watched the small group curiously. He saw Pip load his slingshot and winced slightly, though the humour of it caught his throat in a hearty chuckle as he picked up his hooves and cantered fluidly toward his Sultan and Sultana.

"Volterra!" He called familiarly, grinning as he approached. The Sultan of the Throat had earned Reichenbach's respect quickly and easily, with his easygoing nature and vast experience, he could think of nobody better to lead them. As for Ampere... he'd never met the mare, and was eager to make a good impression. Having come to a stand still before the two leaders, he nodded his head to the Sultana, his musical voice flowing toward her comfortably "Ampere, we've not had a chance to meet. I am Reichenbach, one of the Throats, and your Guardians." He paused, winking at Vadir and Vérzés, "It is a pleasure to meet you, and a blessing indeed to live under your guidance." Hoping suddenly that he hadn't sounded too rehearsed, he gave a languid, happy smile.

please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 04-03-2017, 12:11 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 04-03-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Pippigrin - 04-03-2017, 06:39 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Reichenbach - 04-07-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 04-29-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Aelfwine - 05-03-2017, 05:28 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Pippigrin - 05-03-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 05-08-2017, 03:36 PM