the Rift

[MEETING] Got me in stitches [WARRIORS]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Volterra's presence was domineering, not in the least of which was due to his sheer height that towered over Ampere. He was nothing quite like the force of nature that Gaucho had proven to be, but then no one ever would be, but the Indomitable was still a stallion worthy of respect. Her head dipped to him as he approached, feeling him before she turned and caught him in her sights. That he felt the need to send his own dragons out drew a wide grin on her lips, the competitive nature not having gone unnoticed, even if she didn't ultimately approve of the method in and of itself.

Of all the companion types, Ampere had come to find that dragons seemed the most hungry for violence, and the least likely to bend to abuse or a weak will. It didn't fix the problem in Ampere's eyes, because ultimately there were still bonded, but it did make it easier to ignore their utilization compared to such creatures like her own chicken parrot.

"Agreed," Ampere acknowledge in response to all of Volterra's excellent ideas, but before she had a chance to say more, a gleaming object came shooting across the way towards Volterra. It's glint in the sun is what drew Ampere's eye, and although she couldn't guess what it was, that it was moving fast, and at them had her instantly on guard.

Her flesh bunched and rippled with movement as she started, shying away from Volterra and the object with a natural instinct to defend herself, but she was not without the trained guidance to attack either. Fluidly her magic worked alongside her body, her muscles depending on memory while her mind was the sharpened axe ground on the stone of experience. Her metal dagger, Tuor, was grasped from its leather sheath against her wing, guided by her ability to control the natural electrical charge all things held. In an instant Ampere had turned to face the direction of the assault, her dagger already unleashed and sent hurtling out in response.

"WHO DARES!?" she seethed, the edges of her body fading away into blue sparks, as if her skin was all that contained the lightning within and in this moment it was finally peeling away. Ears pinned, teeth bared, and wings lifted up in bravado, Ampere's gaze leapt at Reichenbach's approach. He seemed awfully cheery for someone that just tried to attack his leads, and Ampere's teeth snapped in warning the closer he drew.

"Shut the fuck up with your greetings and tell me why you attacked! she barked at him.
- table - art -

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 04-03-2017, 12:11 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 04-03-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Pippigrin - 04-03-2017, 06:39 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 04-29-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Aelfwine - 05-03-2017, 05:28 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Pippigrin - 05-03-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 05-08-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 05-13-2017, 06:54 AM