the Rift

[MEETING] Got me in stitches [WARRIORS]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Everything happens at once. First Reichenbach arrives, receiving a nod and a smile from the titanic Sultan, and then his dragons scream. From their position overhead they can see what the three gathered warriors cannot - the herd's tiniest warrior readying his slingshot, and firing a gleaming key directly at Volterra's sizeable backside.

If it wasn't for the warning of his companions, the key may well have inserted itself into the behemoth's rump, or worse headed up where no item should ever venture. As it is, Volterra has enough time to summon his magic and snatch at the ground behind him, erecting a great wall of earth that acts like a shield. The key rattles harmlessly into it, tumbling to the ground with a loud clatter. Volterra whips around, his mane flailing, his temper rising. "PIPPIGRIN!" he roars, his ears flipping ominously backwards. Ampere has reacted as well, and the air around her sizzles with electricity; she directs her ire towards Reichenbach, given that he's the only visible perpetrator, but Volterra knows better. "It was not Reichenbach, Ampere," he tells her, his eyes narrowed as he glares into the distance towards where the dragons tell him Pippigrin is lurking.

The wall of earth crumbles to dust at the Indomitable's bidding and he marches forwards, his muscles flexing dangerously. His temper is thoroughly piqued, although his dragons do not help with their loud, obnoxious laughter in his ears. "A few inches lower and he call you Mrs Volterra," cackles Vadir. After a few furious seconds, the titan slows his movements and forces himself to see the funny side. He's sure the tiny warrior hadn't meant any true harm with his attack, and the dwarf does sometimes seem to forget social etiquette in his eagerness. Ordinarily Volterra would squash such an assailant into bloody pulp for his attempt, but on this occasion he forces himself to make an exception.

Blood is still ringing in his ears as he glares towards the miniature pegasus, though. "Whilst it is excellent that you have acquired yourself a weapon, Pippigrin, you are ill-advised to use it on your leaders." For all he knows, Pip had been aiming for Ampere and had missed, which is just as bad. His voice is thunderous and firm but not entirely unkind, more like a father scolding his naughty son than a truly angry beast exploding on an opponent. Indeed, the pegasus is almost like a son to Volterra - sometimes misguided, often irritating, but always brave and full of heart. That's what saves him from a far worse punishment. "Do not do that again," he adds, his ears finally untangling themselves from his mane and lifting into an erect position upon his head. "Come here so we can begin the meeting."

Whilst he waits for Pippigrin to approach - assuming the little man will do so, if he wants to clamber into Volterra's good books again - the beast looks to Reichenbach. "How are you, Reichenbach? Have you partaken in many more spars?"

THE INDOMITABLE

I'M A WHISPER LOST UPON WIND, I'M THE EMBER THAT'LL BURN YOU DOWN
I'M THE WATER THAT'LL DROWN YOU, I'M THE STAR THAT'S JUST A BLACK HOLE NOW
image: naia-art

@Reichenbach @Pippigrin @Aelfwine (still time to join :D)

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 04-03-2017, 12:11 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 04-03-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Pippigrin - 04-03-2017, 06:39 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 04-29-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Aelfwine - 05-03-2017, 05:28 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Pippigrin - 05-03-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 05-08-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 05-13-2017, 06:54 AM