[MEETING] Got me in stitches [WARRIORS]

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

PIPPIGRIN
FALLEN OUT OF BED FROM A LONG & WEARY DREAM

WHO DARES!?
It was those two words that caused the half-sized stag's heart to sink, his entire body begining to recoil, slinking down the other side of the sand dune in an attempt to remain out of sight.
PIPPIGRIN
Pippigrin thought of running, his pale gaze darting over the various earthly debris and the hips of each dune in preparation for a great escape. Just a beat of his wings, a swoosh of his newly-found magic and he could be halfway out of the throat he would assure himself.
That wouldn't stop the problem from being there when he returned, though.

The corners of his mouth tensely pulled back to his cheeks as he rummaged in the earth, attempting to make himself even smaller; He had completely forgotten that the Sultan had two extra pairs of eyes in the sky, ever watching.
It was Ampere's next roar that caused his ears to prick, this time more with concern than fear. Reichenbach! She thought it had been Reich!?

"NOO!" The hobbit cooed from his sandy burrow in the dune, his head popping up from over the ridge to find the Sultan was nearly upon him anyways. His head bobbing back down as if shrinking into an invisible tortoise shell, his ears hanging, Pippin listened to Volterras calm but stern scold. That wasn't so bad.
Slowly crawling over the dune, the hobbit walked directly in the Sultan's shadow, his eyes sheepishly avoiding the gaze of the Sultana. Another woman had joined the group by now, one he had never seen before. She was pretty with wonderful antlers; the kind he had only ever seen on the kings of the forest.
"Hallo" He spoke to the woman, fluffing his wings, still aiming ot keep out of Ampere's sights. "I'm pip"

<3

Messages In This Thread
Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 04-03-2017, 12:11 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 04-03-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Pippigrin - 04-03-2017, 06:39 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 04-29-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Aelfwine - 05-03-2017, 05:28 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Pippigrin - 05-03-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 05-08-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 05-13-2017, 06:54 AM