the Rift

[MEETING] Got me in stitches [WARRIORS]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Ampere was forced to look up to Reichenbach as he angrily advanced on her, stepping up to invade her personal space in a display of challenge and power that she might normally find impressive, given other circumstances. After all she respected those who could stand up for themselves and speak honestly. She didn't need an army of sniveling and cowed work horses, she needed intelligent and capable fighters, and sometimes that meant standing up to your leads.

Still, there's a benefit to discipline and acknowledgement of ranks and their hierarchy. Stand up to her if you must, but challenge her like Reichenbach was doing, and she would not tolerate it. As Reichenbach's response washes over her face in a hot exhale, she hears Volterra's steady explanation, and his roar of a different name. Yet still Reichenbach lingers before her, and Ampere's ears sink to her neck and her teeth snap in warning. "Stand down soldier," she says tersely, feathers still puffed and tail slapping in agitation at her flanks.

Volterra breaks the display after essentially dragging Pippigrin out by his ear, his calm and casual words offsetting the pissing match Ampere and Reichenbach were locked in. She was a volatile and reactive mare, and if Reichnebach was of a similar spirit, then this likely wouldn't be their last clash.

Fine with her, she'd kick his ass if that's what he needed.

Still furious with Pippigrin for causing all of this with his immaturity, Ampere glanced at all the gathered warriors, the edges of her eyes still narrowed and sharp with disapproval. "We were going to discuss Kaos, but I think we've a bigger threat inside our ranks with this sorry display of discipline." Her gaze bore down on Reichenbach for a moment before she let it settle on Pippigrin. "Feel free to test each other in the battle ring, but don't slink around like a god damn sleuth unless you're part of their ranks, and don't act like a child unless you intend to be demoted and join the rest of their snot-crusted, milk-stained band overseen by the tutting mares of the herd." Ampere blew out of her nose, the edges of her flesh reappearing once more as the lightning magic subsided, despite the heat she still felt running in her blood.

"In case you've had your head in the sand the past season, we've got a "god" in the Marshes calling itself Kaos, previously going by Kisamoa and pretending to be a servant of the Earth god. It was impervious to any attacks be they magical or physical, and it wasn't shy in inflicting damage to us, so we all had to fall back. Nothing has come of it since, but such a creature is not one to make such an appearance for nothing, and the herd is depending on all of you to keep it safe in the event Kaos launches an assault once more."

She settled in to let Volterra tell the rest, trying to smooth out her feathers instead.
- table - art -

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 04-03-2017, 12:11 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 04-03-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Pippigrin - 04-03-2017, 06:39 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 04-29-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 05-02-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Aelfwine - 05-03-2017, 05:28 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Pippigrin - 05-03-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Ampere - 05-08-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: Got me in stitches [WARRIORS] - by Volterra - 05-13-2017, 06:54 AM