the Rift

[MEETING] Some remedies are worse than the disease I hear [HEALERS]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

A M P E R E
The silver-forked sky lifts you up like a star

Although running from each rank class to another in one day was tiresome, it felt good to be so active again, getting involved with the herd and it's needs. Still, Ampere thought with a sigh that flapped past her nostrils, this was also why they needed heads of each rank class. Soon she and Volterra wouldn't have the time to run around managing each rank- they could only manage it now because the herd was so small, and everyone rather new to their roles, and quite directionless. In time though that'd change, and she hoped by then the most capable of each rank would have revealed themselves for promotion.

Although all of her time as a fighter meant she'd spent plenty of time getting healed, Ampere honestly knew very little of the healing arts and their operation. They always seemed like a very happy-go-lucky bunch, always eager to pick flowers and trade leaves, only showing a ferocity when tutting over an obstinate patient (usually a warrior). She supposed that stereotypical view is what surprised her so much when her daughter, Tae, chose this route. The girl had always seemed a fighter... still Ampere was glad she had a rank, unlike Grusha who seemed lost to herself. Zekle of course had one too, but she had never planned on the fighter route for him. Tae and Grusha however seemed like born naturals, so there was a bit more disappointment in their regard. Well, not disappointment per say, just... she would have known how to train them and help them if they had fought.

She looked for Volterra first again, having broken from the last meeting for a grazing respite, but now was eager to get the healer meeting underway. Once again Ampere reached for her magic to summon sparks from the decayed plant matter. The blue orbs of electricity bobbed into view and she mashed them together into three small jackrabbits. They dispersed across the sand, due to lead the healers here.

"Najya, Tae, Astarot. Let's discuss your art, I'm woefully ignorant of your needs," she confessed, rolling her shoulders like a shrug.

Be the lightning in me that strikes r e l e n t l e s s

Blusl.deviantart.com

@Volterra @Najya @Tae @Astarot

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Some remedies are worse than the disease I hear [HEALERS] - by Ampere - 04-03-2017, 12:24 AM