the Rift

I pray I don't love you anymore [WISE ONES]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
we love the kindly wind and hail, the jolly thunderbolt, we watch in glee the fairy trail of ampere, watt, and volt
Last but not least on Ampere's list of things-to-address-today-damnit was Maren. The tiger mare was quieter than Ampere liked to see, and she had to wonder if finally erecting the temple had turned her into a hermit. She'd always been out and about before, barking orders at crafters and anyone else in earshot with a tireless passion and vision to complete the magnificent house of the Sun. Maybe she felt purposeless now that it was complete? Maybe she just had no more reason to step hoof outside its walls (except to attend herd meetings summoned and therein share terrible news...). Perhaps she had taken Gaucho's passing hard too, and were just more stoic and well put together than Ampere.

Whatever the reason, Ampere was here to knock on the tiger's door.

She once more glanced to Volterra, not sure if he knew Maren too well or not. She was a different sort of mare to get to know... difficult. Yet Ampere was always grateful for her sound advice and the sternness of her character. So flashing a grin towards her Sultan, Ampere stepped forward into the Sun's halls, trying not to remember the embarrassing incident of the last time she was here.

"Maren!" Ampere called out, ears pricked to hear the gentle, graceful steps down the smooth floors, or the whisper of her oddly expressive head-wings. "We should talk about the things you brought up in the meeting, especially the island's erosion." Ampere was less concerned about Toulouse, a single horse, than the noticeable crumbling of their entire homeland.
Ampere
the
Mother of Companions
credits :: table

@Volterra @Maren

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I pray I don't love you anymore [WISE ONES] - by Ampere - 04-03-2017, 12:37 AM