the Rift

I pray I don't love you anymore [WISE ONES]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
we love the kindly wind and hail, the jolly thunderbolt, we watch in glee the fairy trail of ampere, watt, and volt
It's with a slightly deflated expression that Ampere takes in the continuation of Maren's words. No real plan at all except a plan to make a plan. She exhales audibly, her excitement fizzled out. She didn't think any less of Aithniel, but she had been expecting something more concrete than the God's wisdom.

As Maren throws in her own opinion, Ampere's gaze snaps back towards the tiger mare, holding her firm. There's a sharpness to her eyes, a tightness to the set of her lips against her teeth, as if the slightest twitch would expose them bared. Volterra's voice steps in before Ampere is able to utter something she might later regret, content to let her thoughts burn with it instead.

We will not undo Gaucho's work!
She may not have initially agreed with the Wildfire's plan, but Ampere has come to see the security his island-making provided. As an added bonus their magical bridge was able to gift the ground bound with flight, even if briefly. It was also quite a spectacle which always inspired (or threatened) newcomers.

She found herself nodding along to Volterra, softening slightly as she found him sensible and on the same track as her yet again. Her attention slid to him, grateful, as he concluded. Ampere exhaled steadily, letting her ire which had burned crumble into its ashes.

"Agreed. He may have new information about Kaos as well."

"Let us call the Sun."
Ampere
the
Mother of Companions
credits :: table

@Maren

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I pray I don't love you anymore [WISE ONES] - by Ampere - 04-29-2017, 06:54 PM