the Rift

[OPEN] Summer Chores

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney

Aiya Anor, Elenion Ancalima!

It was only out of sheer curiosity that Tilney ambled further through the forest, a keen, verdant gaze watching his two herd-brothers as they trekked on ahead. Why Sacre was venturing so far from the herd was a question Tilney wished to answer; he didn't think that the blood-stained man was the travelling kind, unlike himself. Mesec was another who he hadn't observed coming or going all that much, so it was with this idea that tilney continued to press on upwards into the jungle that surrounded the former herd lands.

A conversation broke between the herd-brothers he tailed, and without much hesitation Tilney felt the need to make himself known.
"Sacre, Mesec!" He cheered, attempting to untangle his leg from a snagging vine. "I have come to help!" (whatever it is you're doing). Noting the red-tones man digging at the roots, Tilney observed with wide green eyes. What was buried beneath? Another plant for them to discover it seemed!

"Truth be told, I did follow you both here" The gent confessed, digging in with his own pair of cloven hooves to assist his friend in digging out the strange root "I am glad to see you aren't both participating in some kind of kooky ritual" He smirked. How alarming that would have been if he had in fact stumbled upon something he hadn't wished to see or know about two fellows he easily considered friends. "What is this strange root we are digging up, Sacre?"  

☀︎

x

@Sacre

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Summer Chores - by Sacre - 04-04-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: Summer Chores - by Mesec - 04-05-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Summer Chores - by Tilney - 04-07-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Summer Chores - by Amara - 04-19-2017, 10:20 PM