the Rift

STRANGER in a STRANGE land

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

TORASIN

At what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

Be gentle.

Torasin softly spoke to his dragon as he watched the young Vermillion stumble over his words. Kiba tightly folded his wings and sat back on his bonded's rump, trying his utmost to control his curiosity. The paint smiled faintly and turned his head in the direction of the new voice. She was dark furred with white mane and a spiralled horn, her intriguing tribal marking becoming more relevant when a bear cub sat himself by the mare's hooves. Torasin watched them both curiously and returned her greeting with a polite nod, Kiba already hopping around on his gilded back chirping a series of colourful trills to the bear cub below. "Pleasure to meet you, Ma'am."

Ktulu, who looked the same if not younger than Vermillion, had continued on in her speech. Eytan was her bonded and an introduction was given to a group that Torasin had never heard of. It seemed there was for more going on than he knew although the fact didn't surprise him greatly. With the scent she carried and judging by the same red tipped horn, the paint guessed her sister must be Ophelia, having met her briefly in the past.

Grey lips parted as he spoke, kind courteous vocals giving voice to an apology "Forgive me. I did not mean to lead you astray, our land is simply closer and my main concern was your weariness." Green pools echoed this worry, he was not trying to trick him into the World's Edge as he feared the pale steed may discern from Ktulu's wording. Torasin's heart was as golden as his pelt.

"My offer still stands though, if you ever need some help finding your twin." A sweet smile played around his maw.

Messages In This Thread
STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 10-31-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-01-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-04-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-06-2012, 06:07 AM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-06-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Ktulu - 11-07-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-09-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-12-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Ktulu - 11-12-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Torasin - 11-14-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: STRANGER in a STRANGE land - by Vermillion - 11-17-2012, 04:40 PM