the Rift

what the fuck did I say?

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
the Ocean’s Light
The ocean maiden doesn’t ever see their patron god—if he had actually appeared at all—but the message that he had left for them is impossible to overlook. Blinking against the brightness of the crackling lighting, she reads the words silently to herself, mouthing them several times. At first, there is a sense of being dejected that spears sharply through her fragile heart, the bold word ‘DISAPPOINTED’ burning into her mind. Even though she has seen nothing of the Fae since their promotion (which has been, admittedly, somewhat of a disappointment), Tiamat would like to think that she has been working hard to keep this herd together—together and thriving.

Has the Time God not recognized that?

Fortunately, the Ocean’s Light is not allowed to wallow selfishly for very long, because the next line of words has her spirits suddenly soaring. “Rikyn!” She cries happily, glancing to her companion, who chirps in their shared excitement. Giggling to herself and kicking up her heals, Tiamat bounds forward. Her pearly eyes search earnestly for the golden-marked stallion, her gaze combing through the forest of pine trees and out across the mountain valley, hoping that he is not very far—or, at the very least, home.

Before long, she notices a shadowy figure near the Basin’s entrance, and soon recognizing it as her dear friend and new comrade, she leaps towards him. “Rikyn!” She calls again as the distance between them closes, her step bouncing and quick, while the shells in her hair chime in the wind. “Rikyn! Did you see!?” Tiamat shouts happily, even though of course he has seen the words—because who could miss them?

Finally slowing her pace, although the continuing force encourages her to prance in a circle around the stallion, Tiamat gives him a wide grin. “Hello, my Lord,” she greets him with an airy giggle, keen to see his reaction. “We’re going to lead together! Can you believe it?” The two seem to be starkly different in their expressions, with the blue Lady soaring on her high spirits, though it doesn’t take long for her to sober up a little. She understands the weight of responsibility—she is still learning how to shoulder her new duties—but not disheartened, she reaches out to Rikyn. Softly, but firmly, she presses her muzzle to his, and looks into his eyes—because he is not alone.

Together, they can do this.

Drawing back and prancing away a few steps further into the Basin, the Ocean’s Light looks over her shoulder to Rikyn. “Who do you think should replace you as Thief? I think you know the spies better than I do,” her laughter is more awkward now, because she should get to know everyone better, but they only have so much time in a day. Swishing her lion tail happily from side to side, she eyes him with a nearly palpable joy.

notes; THIS IS GONNA BE FUN ;D
“Speech.”
Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
there’s a land that I heard of once
in a lullaby.
@Rikyn
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
what the fuck did I say? - by God of the Spark - 04-05-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: what the fuck did I say? - by Rikyn - 04-05-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: what the fuck did I say? - by Tiamat - 04-05-2017, 10:36 PM