the Rift

what the fuck did I say?

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

TOULOUSE
TINKER SAILOR SOLDIER SAILOR RICH MAN POOR MAN BEGGAR MAN THIEF

The cheer was a kind Toulouse could only assume was one not felt by the weather-worn nordling's in a long time. Hardship had been their day in and out these past months, and while the snake wished he might ease the grief and ache from these lands he knew their trials and tribulations still loomed ahead. Kaos, the deadly force had had encountered not once but twice now since his unmasking was the Basin's new threat - it would only be once this shadow that dulled their mountain, black and cold, was cast wayward that they could truly rejoyce.
The turning of tides and the rise of a new era with the Puppeteer as their leader though - that was one victory they could celebrate.

His sea-coloured eyes danced to his herd-brothers and sisters gathering; Roland, Albrecht, Oizys, Öde and Weaver to name but a few (the rest he did not totally recognise). Strangely, Toulouse felt so much more at home right here and now then he had been anywhere else in such a long time. The Edge had been a poison, always watching over his shoulder, though not here - here he felt as part of the team, the family. This family. It was as he cast his eyes over each one of them, even the one's he didn't know the names of (but had seen in passing) and the one's he'd even got on the wrong side of in the past, that he made an internal wish, an oath, to protect them as he would his own.
They were of his kind; of ice, pine and cold blood.

Next to catch his ears was the song of the sea, her whimsical, lilting voice snagging the attention of his waiting ears with ease. Craning his head towards their Lady, Toulouse allowed her his attention as she called him friend, and mentioned she had a suprise for him. A surprise? for him? What on earth.
His skull leaning back upon his spine, Toulouse's eyes narrowed ever so slightly as his lips twithed wider. "A... surprise?" He uttered, his crooked lips weaving into the most boyish of smiles. It was Rikyns expression, one of dancing brows and smirks that caused the gelding's blood pressure to rise. Spark's beard, what have they done he thought as his eyes took in just that; spark's beard.

YAY!

I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
what the fuck did I say? - by God of the Spark - 04-05-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: what the fuck did I say? - by Rikyn - 04-05-2017, 04:42 PM