the Rift

[OPEN] Would you light my Candle?

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor

yael

More than pleased that Alysanne thinks her search for knowledge is fine and noble quest to embark on, the still smoking, gold-and-silver mare slips out of The Edge on quiet hooves. This is something that is part private, part public, but the first place Yael wants to study is the Heart Caves. Lead there by Erthe in the spring, she’d read the story of Xelovia’s creation, but she has no idea about the vast amount of craziness that has happened since then. What she does have a hunch about is that everything has been very exciting (or kaotic, depending on personal experience) for Xelovia since its inception. B’kanna was like that, though it was very much… mortal driven.

She’s not sure which type of activity is better: Gods who do not care to meditate on personal flaws, or mortals who think themselves Gods?

Yael is chronically ashamed to even admit to the ghosts that haunt her dreams, to those who tell no more tales, that she was part of the latter.

No more. Let her now be part of the solution.

Moving at a brisk canter, silver-white mane and tail streaming behind her, the pegasus quickly passes from the Iron Gate to the Meadow, and then to the ever-burning fire that marks the path down to the caves. Sweating from the summer’s heat, even she, lover of the season that she is, is glad for the rush of coolness that comes with the underground. Her hooves slide a bit on the unusually slippery surface, but they are quick to gain traction again and Yael enters into a large, dark(ish) room. After a moment’s hesitation, she remembers the path Erthe took and follows the imaginary pale girl into a side room - one that glows with a red-orange light that casts an amber flare to her golden fur.

Ah, yes. Here is the story again. Let’s take a second look.

trust your heart if the seas catch fire

live by love, though the stars walk backwards

Image © littlewillow-art

@Mesec  and any. Yael is here to learn about past Helovian events! If you have a story, throw it at her :)

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
Would you light my Candle? - by Yael - 04-05-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Mesec - 04-10-2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Yael - 04-12-2017, 10:58 AM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Mesec - 04-23-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Yael - 04-25-2017, 03:20 PM
RE: Would you light my Candle? - by Mesec - 06-08-2017, 06:24 AM