the Rift

[OPEN] everything comes back to you

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

December didn’t get a chance to feed them. Do you know of anyone that could…?” Rexanna’s frown immediately deepened at the idea of foals without a mother, providing them with the thing they needed most to survive. In fact, she was surprised they had made it this far. As she began to open her mouth to speak, she paused when the foals began to move toward her. At first, it seemed like they knew and it relieved Rexanna as their instincts drove them right beneath her. When Alysanne’s words reached her ears, a soft smile crossed her pale muzzle as she readjusted her stance to better fit the twins beneath her to eat.

Her gaze then looked over to Miykael, trying to offer a reassuring smile and a nod. As Alysanne tells Mikey and the children they could stay, Rexanna nodded along happily as well. “I’m willing to help for however long you need me.” She finally said, her reassuring smile growing slightly larger. “In fact I have a daughter that’s got a slight health problem that could use some friends and outward interaction other than myself and her father.” She admitted with a slightly awkward laugh.

Then, she sat back and waited, allowing the children however long they needed to eat all while observing the events at hand. She wondered what happened to December, and who the mare even was. Though she didn’t dare say the thoughts out loud. She’d remain quiet, allowing the poor grief stricken man to say whatever he felt necessary, entirely without judgement.

"Talk."

@Miykael sorry for the wait D:
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
everything comes back to you - by Miykael - 04-05-2017, 09:54 PM
RE: everything comes back to you - by Vynter - 04-06-2017, 12:17 AM
RE: everything comes back to you - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: everything comes back to you - by Rexanna - 04-13-2017, 10:23 PM
RE: everything comes back to you - by Miykael - 04-21-2017, 01:00 AM
RE: everything comes back to you - by Fenyx - 04-21-2017, 01:26 AM
RE: everything comes back to you - by Vynter - 04-22-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: everything comes back to you - by Alysanne - 04-25-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: everything comes back to you - by Rexanna - 05-04-2017, 10:07 PM