the Rift

Plot with Noitcerru

Noitcerru Posts: 5
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 :: 4
Jessica
Astor - I think AB would suit Noitcerru so maybe eventually, Astor! Anywhere too disciplinarian he's not going to touch with a bargepole generally speaking. It's about me figuring out the herds too because I'm new to them as well. As for Wessex he's intrigued by her too. In the Threshold he can't escape as easily as he normally would around someone who he'd consider so different from himself so it's an interesting meeting for both of them I think. ^^

Townsen - nice to meet you! Albrecht would have to catch him first, lmao. I have no idea how Noitcerru is going to act towards anything or anyone until I've written it (!) so this could be an interesting thread.

Reli - again, nice to meet you, to meet you nice. Like I said above I have no idea where he's going right now but meeting someone spy-y from the Basin would definitely open up avenues further down the line/depending on how the interaction goes may have him leaning more towards the Basin. Sounds good!

Kyra - Thank you for your interest. ^^ Noitcerru needs a fellow peg to flap around with. xD Taking a look at Weaver's profile I think these two would be really interesting together given they're both to an extent quite self absorbed. I'm down for all the ideas you mentioned - some sort of deal would be interesting but up for anything and Noitcerru would appreciate someone willing to partner up with him or something.

All - Thanks for your interest and the warm welcome! I'm bogged down by posts elsewhere right this second so starters will probably be slow - if anyone doesn't mind starting I'll love you forever, otherwise they may take a wee bit of time.
Please tag Noitcerru in every post!
Force/magic allowed (PM me first!)

Messages In This Thread
Plot with Noitcerru - by Jessica - 04-06-2017, 09:23 AM
RE: Plot with Noitcerru - by Wessex - 04-07-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: Plot with Noitcerru - by Albrecht - 04-07-2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Plot with Noitcerru - by Reli - 04-07-2017, 12:44 PM
RE: Plot with Noitcerru - by Weaver - 04-07-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: Plot with Noitcerru - by Noitcerru - 04-09-2017, 05:08 PM