the Rift

[OPEN] watch us until we blur

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
A grin crossed Erebos’ face, one that was easily mimicked by the flame blanketed woman, even more so as her name exclaimed from his lips. She was taller now, and had filled out quite a bit from the first time she met the prince. Now, she was slightly taller than he was, able to accurately look him in the eye. Khairi had changed as well, no longer was he a fluffy useless bird that couldn’t fly – now, he was a bird of prey, able to spot and kill whatever it was he desired in that moment. They had grown and shifted, changed and yet there was still a youthfulness that crossed Kiada’s features, that one day would be replaced by signs of age.

For now, however, her attention was fully on Erebos as Khairi descended from the sky to land upon Kiada’s flamed back. His talons dug into her skin with such familiarity that her hide barely twitched as his sharp claws met the flesh. “How are you?” He questioned her and she offered him a brilliant smile in return. “I’m doing well, thanks. How have you been?” She questioned with a slight tilt of her head, unaware of Deimos’ passing and how that might affect the man that was his son. Immediately her gaze turned to where Khairi had been looking, of where the dragonscaled mare rose from her slumber and greeted them both.

Kiada’s inky head swiveled to the mare, then, bright blue eyes stark in contrast to the ivory lines that trailed her face like tears. She waited patiently until the mare was finished speaking before a deep chuckle left Kiada’s throat. “You’re not interrupting. I was simply passing through when I saw him. I’m Kiada, as I’m sure you’re aware. This is Khairi.” She offered with a slight dip of her head as Khairi cooed a hello of his own before their attention turned to Erebos for his own interjection of his name and his companions. Though she didn’t remember him having two last time. She was sure there was probably a story for that as well.

"Talk."
Kiada
mama, i hope you get this
know the bed is warm and our hearts are cold
know never have i been better.

image | coding

@Erebos @Amaris :D

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread