the Rift

[OPEN] watch us until we blur

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
As her childhood friend introduced himself to the dragon-scaled mare, Kiada allowed her gaze to wash over to the gilded woman. Her gaze lingering briefly in a polite yet intrigued manner, doing all she could to keep the face as a memory; for future reference, or perhaps a fun story when her brother and her got on good terms once again. As Erebos turned his attention to her, her inky head swiveled back to him. A short fine was added on how he was, and while the woman (had she been younger) would have pressed to find the answer, now was simply indifferent on the fact.

People shared what they wanted to share. It wasn’t wise to press them.

So as his next set of words passed through her ivory rimmed ears, they twitched as she offered him a slight smile, her flames flickering with snakes and wolves for a split second at the mention of her father, before returning to playful deer. She nodded slightly, until Amaris asked where she was from. Her crystalline gaze trailed over to the dragon mare once more with a kind smile, something that wasn’t her but it at least saved face for later. She had little use for such intricacies and frivolities. “I am from the Edge. My father is Tembovu, the Elephant King.” She added in, wondering if the information would prove useful for the conversation.

Her head shifted back to Erebos with an almost shy gleam. “I did meet him, yes. Though he wasn’t around much, to be honest. I attended meetings he held, an attempt at foal games that dwindled into what happened to be an attack from a family of griffins, and accompanied him to the Vein’s so he could quest.” She announced, her eyes flickering across Enyo as her shoulder twitched with the memory of the griffin picking her up, digging into her flesh, ready to take her away. “But that’s it, really. Nothing more. We arrived and found out he had other children from other women, too.” She added in, anger hinting at her velveteen voice. “I hope the Basin has been well. And I hope you have been well, too, Amaris.” She turned her head to the dragon-mare. Even if she didn’t know anything about the mare, she still wanted it to seem as though she cared.

"Talk."
Kiada
mama, i hope you get this
know the bed is warm and our hearts are cold
know never have i been better.

image | coding

@Erebos @Amaris :D sorry for the wait <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread