the Rift

[OPEN] watch us until we blur

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Erebos was quick to question Amaris on where she was from, and Kiada remained quiet. Her sapphire gaze shifting toward the dragon mare briefly before her tale was told of her father and of the Edge, and all the disappointments she had been given to her, when she truly just missed the Basin. It would always be her mother’s home – and she knew that it would always be hers in return. “Were you disappointed?” Erebos questioned her, and Kiada felt her ears tip back briefly against her skull, burying themselves within her mane as she looked away from the duo filled with a slight amount of embarrassment. “Perhaps a little bit, yes.” She admitted quietly before she had managed to ask how the Basin faired.

His answer was one that she wasn’t entirely expecting. Was there really nothing of interest to speak about? She dared not to ask, so instead she watched his face and captured a wink, a soft smile returning to her pink muzzle as she understood. It did throw her off, but it was smart. “I wish to visit again one day.” She mentioned quickly as Amaris spoke of how she faired. So she, too, was an Edge dweller. Her ears perked up as she turned to Amaris with a joking smile set on her face. “If you know my father, don’t mention what I said.” She admitted before a small laugh escaped her maw.

Then, she took a moment to glance around, noticing the griffin once again but deciding not to pry further. “Well, I must be off. I’m a healer now, and so I must try and find something to bring back to the herd.” She noted, offering a soft smile in both their directions. “Don’t be a stranger, Erebos. And Amaris, I’m sure I’ll see you soon.” She added in, reaching her muzzle out toward Erebos’ shoulder to briefly touch the man if he allowed it in a way of saying goodbye, before turning her course and heading out in search of something to bring back.

"Talk."
Kiada
mama, i hope you get this
know the bed is warm and our hearts are cold
know never have i been better.

image | coding

totally not my best, but Kiada's heading out! :) thanks for the fun thread guys <3 @Erebos @Amaris

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
watch us until we blur - by Erebos - 04-06-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: watch us until we blur - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 09:25 PM
RE: watch us until we blur - by Kiada - 04-09-2017, 09:57 PM
RE: watch us until we blur - by Erebos - 04-15-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: watch us until we blur - by Amaris - 04-19-2017, 01:41 AM
RE: watch us until we blur - by Kiada - 05-03-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: watch us until we blur - by Erebos - 05-07-2017, 06:08 PM