the Rift

[PRIVATE] The longer I run

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia
barefoot on a summer's night

He pulls away from her, and she feels disappointed. The feeling both makes her feel good and bad all at the same time. Bad, because of course disappointment is never a good feeling, and yet it does make her feel good, because it's an acknowledgement from deep inside of herself that somehow she does still want him, in some capacity.

And in that moment as his body breaks from hers, a heat rushed through her, and she knows what sort of want this is. At this moment anyways.

Immediately as he speaks about bedding other women, she feels metaphorical things inside of her close and grow cold. Exhaling, she straightens slightly, turning to face him, her golden eyes a mask of academic disinterest.

She knows what he is saying is true. She knows that she should not fault him for it, and her academic mind at least, does not. But in her body she wants to change him. She wants to be the thing that is enough for him, that somehow swamps his masculine instincts with so much sheer body and sexuality that he simply cannot handle others. She wants the other mares to dwindle in his presence when compared with the thought of her, sending him running back to her and her long thighs. At these uncharacterstic thoughts, Isopia can feel herself blush slightly with guilt and embarrassment. She is not the sexual predator who could accomplish those things with Volterra. She is just hardly more than a virgin, and Volterra is the only one to have ever been with her. She is nothing that he has not had before and there is nothing that she knows that can be the overwhelming force that she wants to be to him.

The only thing she could do, would to be the cool one. The one that was cool with polygamy. That was what Volterra probably wanted from her. To have his cake and eat it to, and to have her be okay with that. Isopia nibbles her lip, wanting to be that girl, but knowing that she never could. Even the thought of it sparked jealousy inside of her normally catatonic soul.

She could pretend...could pretend to be okay with special, but for now long? She'd broken so quickly the last time ... would this really be any different?

Now it was her turn to keep secrets.

"I understand." Isopia begins, long eyelashes fluttering. She is still slightly distracted by the heat wafting off of his body towards hers, and she desperately wants to press her body against his now to quell the itching sensation she feels at the places just out of his reach. "Before .. it was just such a surprise. We'd spoke about .. how you are, but we were so young. I ... I met so many of your children in such short succession, and then Aithniel. It was too much at the time. But we are both older now. Wiser hopefully-"  The Mountain allowed herself a small but playful smile. "So how many children do you have?" She concluded, forcing her voice to be light. To be cool.

Be the cool girl. Be the girl he wants.
Because in that moment, all she seemed to want was to be wanted by him.

Image Credits

@Volterra

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
The longer I run - by Isopia - 04-06-2017, 06:37 PM
RE: The longer I run - by Volterra - 04-08-2017, 06:32 AM
RE: The longer I run - by Isopia - 04-10-2017, 10:27 AM
RE: The longer I run - by Volterra - 04-18-2017, 01:23 PM
RE: The longer I run - by Isopia - 04-18-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: The longer I run - by Volterra - 04-18-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: The longer I run - by Isopia - 04-18-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: The longer I run - by Volterra - 04-21-2017, 02:42 PM