the Rift

[OPEN] every time you have to go

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
i have loved the stars too fondly,
to be fearful of the night.
Of course, the dappled woman’s excitement didn’t last long as Bartholomeo arrived. Dirt flying everywhere, breath heaving, and sorrow crossing his face. She tried to find the right words to tell him, to try and make it okay, and the fact that they absolutely couldn’t change her mind; but they all died as he moved closer. His voice echoing her choices in a solemn sound, but then he began to speak of the dating event. Aelfwine’s ears wavered as he began to frown. “Bart.” She began, her tone scolding. “I’ve felt this way for awhile – before the dating event. I thought that perhaps having you here would help my feeling, but it hasn’t and it’s the only thing I think I can do. I take to the heat better than the cold.” She noted, adding it in so he might understand why she chose the Throat and not the Basin.

However, in another flurry, her beautiful niece had appeared. Suddenly, tears begin spewing everywhere, as Maude approached and tossed her neck around the dappled doe’s shoulders, holding her tight. Aelfwine’s head lowered gently, embracing the pale girl as she closed her eyes, fighting away the tears of sadness and frustration. She didn’t realize it would be this difficult. “Oh darling Maude. I’m not leaving for good. I’ll come and visit, and you can always come visit me. We’ll never be too far.” She cooed quietly, aiming for the words to only be heard by Maude.

However, Tilney’s anger wasn’t lost to sister. Her own emerald gaze lingering sharply on Tilney as he spoke. “What secrets? Bartholomeo knew of the dating event – he was there too. I’m not a child, Tilney. I don’t need to be babied.” She grumbled, a frown finding her lips where an excited smile used to be. “I thought you’d all be happy for me… I was wrong.” She sighed, offering a small apologetic smile to Maude before looking up to her brothers. “You know where I’ll be. I hope you do visit.” She added in, reaching down and scooping up the egg before turning to leave.

"Talk."
aelfwine
image credits  ||  coding

She's turning to leave, but you can stop her if youd like! :D

@Bartholomeo @Maude @Tilney

Messages In This Thread
every time you have to go - by Aelfwine - 04-07-2017, 12:43 AM
RE: every time you have to go - by Tilney - 04-07-2017, 10:15 PM
RE: every time you have to go - by Aelfwine - 04-07-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: every time you have to go - by Bartholomeo - 04-08-2017, 07:52 AM
RE: every time you have to go - by Maude - 04-12-2017, 11:53 AM
RE: every time you have to go - by Tilney - 04-13-2017, 09:41 AM