the Rift

Silent Crows [Murder/God/s]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia listened to his words and found them to be a half-truth. He threatened her yes, but he intended her no harm. She was able to see the restraint in his actions and the underlying upset of having something close ripped away from you without warning. He deserved to be angry. He deserved to have his bitterness cried out in blame. The hateful words spoken about her character were not the worst she had ever heard before, but they still stung, deeply. She would not forget what the blue stallion screamed in rage; she was not able to forget. Forever her mind would hold onto the scene of that moment, but she reconciled the trauma of her past with the goodness of her heart.

Tinek the silver dragon was slower to forgive, but he relaxed, crimson eyes landing warily on the blue stallion, though he slowly closed his jaws. A small huff of frost was his only display of irritation before the creature crawled down Ophelia's neck and down onto her back, leaping and spreading leathery wings to take flight. Ophelia was more than capable of caring for herself. Though her figure was lithe and tall, she was built more strongly than most mares. The horn upon her brow was spiraled and sharp, and her cloven hooves carried her swiftly and without misstep. A smirk on blue lips pulled her into the foliage, and she nodded to Valentine politely. Though she was glad that her friends were willing to aide her, she could not help but feel insulted that Valentine believed she was incapable of handling a temper riled stallion.

After having her soul dragged from her body by Deimos, a unicorn with lost crows was far from frightful. "Pleased to meet you, Murder," she replied with a smile, her kind eyes telling him that they were starting over. "This way." The pale wraith picked up a brisk canter, hooves sliding easily through pristine snow. If not for the bloody crimson on her mane and tail, she would almost get lost in the winter white. "The Veins of the Gods are far south," she explained, her hooves hitting rock soon in place of snow.

A thin, narrow land bridge over the cascading ocean lead to a small island that was glowing with blue magma. Heat curled around them, and Ophelia narrowed her eyes that were stung by the coiling pressure. Confidently, she walked over the bridge to where three, massive shrines nearly touched the heavens, and she smiled absently as she thought of the Sun God. However, he would not answer their call today. "God of the Veins," she said loudly. "I call upon your aide on behalf of my friend, Murder," she said confidently, heterochromatic eyes watching for the telltale sighs of a god beaming down from wherever they resided.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Ophelia - 10-31-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Murder - 11-13-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Ophelia - 11-22-2012, 07:46 PM
RE: Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Murder - 12-04-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Murder - 12-09-2012, 03:59 PM