the Rift

Silent Crows [Murder/God/s]

Murder Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Be kind. The words were almost lost when the world started to quake from the advent of the God. Murder was aware that being hostile to these omnipotent creatures was not in his best interest, and though he tried to pacify the inner hellion he was admittedly doing a pitiable job. Staring back into the snowy dove’s azure and crimson optics he could see the compassion that lay in their depths with more fervor each time. Murder knew he had been nothing but a plague on Ophelia since she ventured into the cave back at the Threshold and yet she was still steadfast in abetting him. Murder simply couldn’t grasp that kind of altruism. Revolving his head away from the lass to behold the shrine Murder struggled to keep his equilibrium as he observed the ram horned steed appear before his memorial. The brute was massive, imposing, and quite extraordinary Murder had to concede, undoubtedly dissimilar to anything he had seen before.

"You come here searching for something we took from you?” The behemoth towered over him, and as the Divinity spoke Murder felt an intense lurch in his gut. This God knew nothing of the theft of his crows? Sanguine voids broke away from the stag’s verdigris gaze and roamed back to Ophelia, confused. How many idols did this dominion have? Murder often tried to be optimistic yet with the God lacking knowledge of the cause for Murder’s plight he was rapidly losing confidence. As he heard the Deity speak again he turned back to lock eyes with the mahogany baron, dropping his crania in a reverential manner. Murder was not the worshipful sort, and that was not about to change, however he was intelligent and cognizant on the decorum for appeasing megalomaniac entities.

Although before he had the opportunity to speak Murder’s audits were once more reached by the diplomatic and tranquil vocals of Ophelia. Murder was ignorant to the topics she was discussing until she mentioned him and the cavern, and he had to confess if there was any promise in him being reunited with his companions it lay with her. Ophelia had a very commendable charm. When she finished speaking he glanced her way for but a second, making eye contact, before looking back to the God and adding his lyrics to the mix.

“Forgive me for my brashness my lord. I have not been in the right mind as of late. Ophelia has elucidated the conundrum well; I ask for you to accept her invitation into her consciousness. Perhaps it will enlighten you on the predicament.”

This time Murder was efficacious in humbling his tones as he lowered his gaze tactfully and waited for the God’s next move. The anticipation was excruciating.

{ ooc: Sorry I'm such a butt to RP with, I've just been so busy. Sorry about all of this nonsense, thanks for putting up with my slow posts! }

Messages In This Thread
Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Ophelia - 10-31-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Murder - 11-13-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Ophelia - 11-22-2012, 07:46 PM
RE: Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Murder - 12-04-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Silent Crows [Murder/God/s] - by Murder - 12-09-2012, 03:59 PM