the Rift

[OPEN] first aid [healing lesson]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
dragonborn
Philosopher, the dragonmare hummed quietly, what does it even mean? She supposed that was the entire point of her rank, to question, to wonder, to learn, to teach. But how could she teach anything when she felt like she knew nothing? The dragonmare needed to learn first, to absorb the knowledge. It is the application of knowledge that is wisdom, isn't that what her mother used to say? But was her mother wise, after all the destruction and chaos she wrought? Was she truly a great leader, after all the misery her name caused through her actions?

They were questions she could not help asking, over and over, though she tried to put her mind on other things. 'First aid lesson!' came the call, the announcement, the summons, and the dragonmare could hardly ignore it. She was a willing student of all crafts, of all walks, with a desire to learn and grow into something more than what she was, so she ventured towards the glade that housed the garden and greenhouse (a structure that she vaguely recalled being built when she was but a child, tended to by the then-Doctor, Resplendence).

For the most part she was healed from her altercation with the fiery feline at the Heart, though across her chest still glowed four slashes of silver. This wasn't the only evidence of her interaction with the curious fire-cheetah; since the experience, she had been able to call upon more dragon-souls than ever before, and they taxed (slightly) less of her energy when she did so. That her cousin was a healer, and had been present at the time of injury, was something she was most grateful for, but the dragonmare knew it would be wise to learn what she could of non-magical means of healing.

She arrived there and recognised another being immediately; the healer her magic had helped give direction to those in need at the Threshold, where all had submitted efforts to save the pegasi that ventured too close to a tiger's touch. A low whicker rumbled from her throat, something of a mix of equine and dragon (much like herself) in greeting to him, while she dipped her head in acknowledgement of both of them. "Hello," she spoke warmly, "I'm Amaris, a recently re-joined Philosopher; I'd love to learn anything you have to teach!"

@Lyanna
sky above me — earth below me
and fire within me
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
first aid [healing lesson] - by Lyanna - 04-07-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: first aid [healing lesson] - by Tilney - 04-07-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: first aid [healing lesson] - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 07:32 AM