the Rift

[OPEN] better together

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

He has been keeping a close eye out for the newest addition to the herd. Aelfwine is, in many ways, his perfect woman; a budding warrior, a beautiful sight, and a competent lover. Having her join the Throat sends shudders of delight down his spine, as he knows it will allow them to continue the tawdry affair that they'd started. When he hears the antlered mare's cry, he's there in an instant - his monolithic stride draws him at a gallop across the Throat's sands, not stopping even when he reaches the shore. His key creates wings of fire, bringing him soaring across the water until he lands with a thud next to the warrior beauty. Even without beer goggles on, she's a stunner. A smile spreads slowly across his face, his eyes undressing her with absolutely no sense of shame.

She is not alone, though. "Reichenbach," comes the rumbled greeting, his eyes assessing the other man's wounds with approval. "Sparring, I see? Excellent." There's a pleased smile upon the titan's face, because knowing that his warriors are doing their duty is a fine indicament of the Throat's desire to be known as the ultimate soldier herd. The Indomitable's own flesh bears marks of recent battles, not least the still-healing gash that ripples across his left shoulder courtesy of this very woman.

He might like the brown warrior, yet Volterra is still a possessive beast of a stallion and the familiar way that Reichenbach addresses Aelfwine is not lost on him. He marches forwards, pressing his great weight next to the woman, seeking to plant a possessive nip upon her withers then trying to roam his muzzle up her powerful neck, breathing warm heat against her skin to inspire memories of their sordid tryst. One does not need to be a body language expert to see that Volterra is saying mine in the most primitive and obvious way possible, and when he finally draws away from the antlered beauty, his gaze is dark with a mixture of lust and masculine possession. "Aelfwine, it is good to see you again." The earthquake of a voice is softer than usual, but still authoratative and thunderous, and his muscles are tense and hard. He hopes Reichenbach doesn't take it personally - he is fond of the man, yet he is not fond of sharing.

It's only then that his eyes roam downwards, settling upon the egg at the mare's hooves. "An egg!" he booms, joy radiating through him. Aelfwine's species means she can't bond to a dragon and all other companions are, of course, inferior - Vadir bugles her agreement from her position in the skies where she's lazily circling on an updraft - but it's still good to see one of his warriors about to bond. "My congratulations. Come, let us enter the herd." He steps towards the shore until his fiery wings begin to blaze again, inviting Aelfwine to stand next to him so the effect of his key will cover her, too.

THE INDOMITABLE

I'M A WHISPER LOST UPON WIND, I'M THE EMBER THAT'LL BURN YOU DOWN
I'M THE WATER THAT'LL DROWN YOU, I'M THE STAR THAT'S JUST A BLACK HOLE NOW
image: naia-art

@Aelfwine OH VOL PEEING UP THAT LAMP-POST

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
better together - by Aelfwine - 04-07-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: better together - by Reichenbach - 04-07-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: better together - by Volterra - 04-08-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: better together - by Aelfwine - 04-08-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: better together - by Reichenbach - 04-12-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: better together - by Volterra - 04-18-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: better together - by Aelfwine - 04-30-2017, 08:36 PM