TAG
OUTFIT
holding an egg!
WORDS
---
NOTES
joining post <3

R
eichenbach wasn’t wrong about the beauty of the Throat. As she landed and the sand began to settle around her feet, she observed the way the sun hit every dune, glimmering and glinting with light as it hit each small fragment. A grin crossed her features as she looked to Reich, her emerald gaze lingering onto him for a bit longer than it should have, until Volterra’s voice reached her ears.

She looked to him then, as he nodded and spoke. “I am Sultan of these sands now, Aelfwine, promoted by the Sun God himself.” Her eyes grew wide and a brighter grin crossed her pink muzzle. “Oh congratulations Vol! That’s such an honor!” She exclaimed, her tail swishing behind her in delight. “Our lessons will continue, though, I hope?” She questioned with her own cheekiness and a tilt of her head.

Then, the egg after Aelfwine had rested it back in the sands at her feet began to shift and wobble, small cracks forming on the surface of the egg. It took a bit for Aelfwine to notice, but when she did her head immediately dropped to it, bright glimmering gaze watching the cracks start to spiderweb and something move within. Excitement billowed in her chest as it began to writhe within the shell. “Oh my gods! What a beautiful day!” She whispered in awe, so many wonderful things were happening today, she wasn’t sure if she’d be able to keep up with it.

After a little bit longer of the creature within, tossing and turning while the egg broke away, a pale white nose peeked out of the shell. Aelfwine began to hum a small song to the creature within, excited to see what it was that came out of it. After a bit longer, a full head emerged, bare but deerlike, with brilliant green eyes that mimicked her own. Then, one foot after another, cloven and thick, dark in a chocolate brown color, the same as her head despite the pale snow-like muzzle. And the tail of the creature was like a small white nub, wiggling in excitement as it took in the world, squinting through the bright light of the sun as it reflected off the sands. Aelfwine took a moment to admire the cerndyr, looking at the way it’s fur was a cream colored hue in the front, fading to a darker brown towards her back, with little splotches of the same cream colored sunbeams as it reached up toward her spine.

Aelfwine looked up excitedly to Volterra and Reich as the companion made its way to the dappled mare’s side, pressing into her legs lovingly while excitement and love flooded Aelfwine’s mind and chest. “Is… Is this my companion?” She whispered in awe, looking down at the beautiful deer. Another burst of love rushed through the bond, and it was then that Aelfwine knew this beautiful cerndyr was hers. “I think I’ll call you Vanya.” She whispered to the cerndyr as a little bleat of acceptance escaped the small creature.

"Talk."

ISHY of thq & adoxography, neverrmind +memuii.

WEW LITTLE VANYA <3333
She looks like this right now! <3

Messages In This Thread
better together - by Aelfwine - 04-07-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: better together - by Reichenbach - 04-07-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: better together - by Volterra - 04-08-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: better together - by Aelfwine - 04-08-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: better together - by Reichenbach - 04-12-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: better together - by Volterra - 04-18-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: better together - by Aelfwine - 04-30-2017, 08:36 PM