the Rift

[OPEN] PRODIGY. [SUN]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

As the warrior mentions the Throat, a swell of pride surges through the God. He has always thought his herd the very best out of the four three, but knew that his kin likely thought the same as well. He however, had the stats to prove it. Their warriors had always been unmatched, he had named two ascended from within its ranks, and their industriousness was both clever and whimsical. He was glad to hear that Reichenbach had found the bloody island to his liking.

"Already you have served me and the Throat well. " The deity responded warmly, molten eyes slanting upwards with a smile.

As the stallion indicated that he would like magic of his own - no great surprise - the God found himself intrigued by precisely what the warrior wanted.

To hypnotize? By singing?

Curious...

"An interesting request." The God began with a chuckle, before his face grew serious as he considered the task at hand. "I take it you already consider yourself a worthy bard of sorts, or you would not wish for song to be a component of your magic. But are are your lyrics any good without magic? Is your voice? Prove to me that you already possess the foundation of what you seek, and I will grant your request."

Reich must

1. Compose a song praising the Throat and/or Sun God, and perform it in the DT church

2. Compose a riddle/song to get someone to do something (aka you could make up a riddle and if it isn't solved, Reich gets something. Or he can just sing at someone to get them to do something. He must do this twice

3. Find someone to give him honest feedback about his voice and his lyrics.

And your magic would be:

:: [ Magic: DarkxLight | Ability to hypnotize by singing ]
:: [ Restrictions | Must have permission from the victim in non-battle threads; in battle this takes immense concentration and is difficult to maintain; opponent can fight against the hypnosis to a reasonable degree ]
@Reichenbach

god of the sun

Messages In This Thread
PRODIGY. [SUN] - by Reichenbach - 04-07-2017, 11:51 PM
RE: PRODIGY. [SUN] - by God of the Sun - 04-17-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: PRODIGY. [SUN] - by Reichenbach - 04-19-2017, 01:11 AM
RE: PRODIGY. [SUN] - by God of the Sun - 04-19-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: PRODIGY. [SUN] - by Reichenbach - 04-19-2017, 08:53 PM