the Rift

[OPEN] PRODIGY. [SUN]

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

"HOT LIKE THE PRODIGAL SON."

"Already you have served me and the Throat well." Happiness surged at the sentence, and Reich beamed with barely suppressed pleasure at his Gods praise. To be told he was serving well was a blessing he had not expected. It only made him more loyal, more willing to serve this deity, whom had shown nothing but kindness and compassion. His smile grew at the Sun God's chuckle, bowing his head a little at the words and responding with an eager grin "That I do... I shall prove to you, my Lord, that I am worthy of these talents. That I can provide for the Throat even better with the aid of magic and my song." He paused, silver eyes daring to match his Gods' with awe.

"I will return after completing these tasks to the best of my ability - May you watch over my attempts and find them pleasing." Another pause, for he did not want to leave the presence of the God so early. "Thank you," he added, beginning to back away. His blood pounded through his body, excitement surging through his healthy veins, the feeling of his newly healed body still exhilarating. "Thank you. I will return!"

@Mythical Request

please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
PRODIGY. [SUN] - by Reichenbach - 04-07-2017, 11:51 PM
RE: PRODIGY. [SUN] - by God of the Sun - 04-17-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: PRODIGY. [SUN] - by Reichenbach - 04-19-2017, 01:11 AM
RE: PRODIGY. [SUN] - by God of the Sun - 04-19-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: PRODIGY. [SUN] - by Reichenbach - 04-19-2017, 08:53 PM