the Rift

[OPEN] Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship]

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
the Ocean’s Light
Still half-asleep from an early morning snooze she had taken (after sleeping fitfully and waking before dawn), the ocean Lady had busied herself in the Basin’s greenhouse. The familiarity of the various plants and herbs never fails to soothe her when the duties of a leader begin to weigh across her shoulders. Unfortunately, she had become too preoccupied with healer’s work to notice the initial arrival of the representatives of the Throat—when her companion finally informs her of the small crowd already gathered at the Basin’s entrance, Tiamat immediately runs to her duty with a cry of surprise.

With her slender legs carrying her at a brisk canter, she travels across the well-known terrain of her mountain home. Nimue joins her at her side around the area of the Basin’s unfreezing lake, and together, the oceanic pair complete the short journey towards the large Sentinels. “My, my, what a gathering we have here! I apologize that I couldn’t arrive sooner,” the blue Lady calls out to them as she approaches, slowing to a quick walk and ultimately settling at the side of her fellow leader.

Her white eyes roam over the three who have come to visit them, with one face already being that of a friend. “It is a delight to see you again, Volterra!” Tiamat’s smile brightens happily, and she offers the large black stallion a warm nod of greeting, before her attention shifts to the other two who accompany the Indomitable. “And a pleasure to meet you, Ampere and Pippigrin—you are the Throat’s Sultana, and its Guardian, if I overheard correctly?” She motions to each of them respectively, her friendly grin never wavering.

“Welcome to our home! I am Tiamat, Lady of the Basin,” she dips her horned head in towards her chest, offering their guests a little welcoming curtsy. Tiamat is thrilled to see the Throat here. She remembers when she had traveled with Hotaru to try and achieve an alliance before, but the encounter had been jarring, to say the least. To have a chance to smooth things over now and start fresh brings a particularly sparkling light to the sea maiden’s eye. “I would love to see our herds on good terms with one another—despite history, I know that I have no shortcomings against you,” she looks between Volterra and Ampere earnestly, wanting nothing more than peace between their herds, if they will accept it.

notes; -so late- SORRY I'M THE WORST ;-;
“Speech.”
Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
there’s a land that I heard of once
in a lullaby.
@Rikyn @Ampere @Volterra
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship] - by Ampere - 04-08-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship] - by Weaver - 04-09-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Fire and Ice [AB DT relationship] - by Erebos - 04-09-2017, 05:05 PM