the Rift

[PRIVATE] we are such stuff as dreams are made on

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

Mesec couldn’t say for sure what kept drawing him back here - maybe it was as simple as the novelty of being in a place that was once a herdland (once two herd lands). Or maybe he kept returning here out of hopes of seeing someone he had run into here - wondering if she would be drawn to it as well. So far, this strange place was producing pleasant memories, as if to eclipse the restless memories of his youth tied to the Foothills.

It made him wish, in a lazy sort of way, that the Falls was still a herd land - that he could take Vesper and live under the gentle guidance of the Earth God.

Lucius was hunting elsewhere, thankful for the bounty that the relatively mild season was providing, and Lyra was wandering with Mesec as he meandered aimlessly. She was rooting through a bush when Mesec caught sight of movement. He drifted towards the unicorn, delighted at the chance to come across someone else. And, much to Mesec’s delight, he recognized who it was.

“Hello!” He called with a bright smile as he drew closer. “Lena, right?” He had come across the bay mare a couple times, but they were always fleeting run ins and he wanted to make sure he got the name right. Today, though, there was no new companion to care for - no mutual friend bleeding and near death in the snow. “I’m Mesec.” He offered, uncertain if he would have been remembered and never assuming that he would have been. His gaze drifted down as soft fur brushed up one of his forelegs. He glanced down to spot Lyra, pressing against him. “I hope you don’t mind the intrusion - but Lyra hasn’t gotten much chance to meet another kitsune before.” The young black pup - growing into her adolescence now as her jet-black coat was fading with silver-grey - was eyeing the white kitsune with a powerful sense of curiosity. She had only ever seen one other kitsune to this day, and he had been a black one like her. Never had she imagined seeing one that was white.

“Is it alright if she says hello?” His gaze returned to Lena, warm with an amused grin. He had never seen Lyra act so shyly, she lingered by his legs and peered around with her violet eyes. Normally she was the first to bound forward but when it came to her own kind she didn’t seem to know how to act. She chirped a hello but seemed rooted to the spot, relying on Mesec to bridge what she couldn't.

mesec

I'll fight to survive through this thunderous life
without you by my side

art by xdjurax

@Lena <3
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
we are such stuff as dreams are made on - by Lena - 04-08-2017, 06:45 PM
RE: we are such stuff as dreams are made on - by Mesec - 04-19-2017, 06:12 PM