the Rift

[PRIVATE] we are such stuff as dreams are made on

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

Lyra’s uncharacteristic shyness did not last long. Though she pressed her small body into Mesec’s foreleg at first, it only took as long as Imogen’s nose touching against hers to break her out of the spell she had been in. With a near-scream of delight the small kitsune realized that Imogen was friendly in addition to being one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen. Mesec was almost completely nudged from her mind when she realized that this was a companion that she could talk to - that was talking to her!!

YES! came Lyra’s resounding answer to Imogen’s question of play - as she reared up on her hind legs and her tails flailed happily behind her - joy absolutely radiating from every single piece of fur on the kit’s body. She bounded towards Imogen in a clumsy hurry, ready to follow the older kitsune into anything.

“Not very long, I found her just near the end of Frostfall.” Mesec couldn’t help but smile at the now-boisterous little fox. She was so different from Lucius - so different from Mesec himself even - but she fit so perfectly in with them. Were all companion bondings so easy?

He didn’t miss the way Lena’s eyes travelled around - and he wondered whether the unicorn was looking for signs of the zephyr that normally accompanied him. “Lucius is hunting, but I think he’ll come say hello - we never got a chance to properly thank you for helping us out when he was a hatchling. I don’t think I would have been able to feed him on my own.”

mesec

I'll fight to survive through this thunderous life
without you by my side

art by xdjurax

@Lena sorry it's kinda short and poopy BUT IT'S A POST!
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
we are such stuff as dreams are made on - by Lena - 04-08-2017, 06:45 PM
RE: we are such stuff as dreams are made on - by Mesec - 05-31-2017, 12:44 PM