the Rift

[OPEN] got some sand to spare? [Edge Herd Quest]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

There's emotions rolling from Vadir into Volterra's mind that he's quite unaccustomed to feeling from her. They are emotions usually broadcast from his mind to hers, not the other way around - hunger for something other than food, desire, feral need. Lust, to put it simply. He's felt ebbings of it when she was around Babel, but Isopia's gold is still too young to be able to reciprocate. Dramyrth is different. He's old enough to entertain the salacious whims inside the dragon queen's great chest, old enough to be capable of anything that she desires from him. Their battle for dominance remains inconclusive, but the golden demoness vastly prefers this.

She catches the corpse by the neck as it's flung back at her, and to her great dismay her teeth sever its head with ease. She's left holding the bloody skull whilst the truncated body tumbles to the ground, and she folds her wings to plummet down after it. Her limbs wrap around it and tumble with it, driving it hard into the Throat's sand and landing atop it to cushion the force of her descent. With it pinned beneath her claws she takes a luxurious bite of feathered flesh, before staring up at Dramyrth in a clear invitation to dine with her. This in itself is deeply unusual, as the queen is fiercely possessive of her prey and has been known to even attack Volterra if he comes too close to it, so the stallion is almost shocked into silence as she freely offers to share with the golden male.

Maybe he doesn't know her as much as he thinks he does. She's unpredictable, and he makes up his mind to discuss these events with her once they're alone.

Amaris thanks Vérzés, and the red swoons with the attention the mare is placing upon him. As she retreats, her muzzle brushes against the Indomitable's skin - whether intentional or not he's unsure - to send shivers of primal want like a frisson of electricity through him. He smothers the sensation down, but it's hard when his mind is full of a twin emotion from Vadir, making it difficult to switch himself off when he's getting a double dose of lust. Only Vérzés remains as a paragon of calm inside his mind, and that's not something he ever thought he would associate with his dangerous red companion. "He says you're welcome," he rumbles as a way to distract himself from what he's feeling, and from how much he wishes Amaris' touches would linger that little bit longer upon him.

The dragonmare makes to take her leave, and Volterra nods. "The same to you, Amaris...and if you ever tire of the Edge, which I hope you do, you will have a place here among my ranks." The words are light-hearted, but there's an edge to them too - he would dearly love to tear her away from the Edge's grasp, to covet her here in the Throat. The idea of another herd having her makes all his monstrous masculine instincts flare into overdrive, and the idea of the Edge's stallions flashing their lecherous glances at her....ah, it makes him prepared to tear the whole world down!

Unless she says anything further, the beast will move to take his leave, dragging a reluctant Vadir with him.

THE INDOMITABLE

I'M A WHISPER LOST UPON WIND, I'M THE EMBER THAT'LL BURN YOU DOWN
I'M THE WATER THAT'LL DROWN YOU, I'M THE STAR THAT'S JUST A BLACK HOLE NOW
image: naia-art

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: got some sand to spare? [Edge Herd Quest] - by Volterra - 05-20-2017, 12:49 PM