the Rift

[OPEN] in search of colored stones

Graasvoel Posts: 97
World's Edge Artificier atk: 3.5 | def: 7.0 | dam: 8.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
smitty
graasvoel
At the wide grin and invitation of the antlered stallion, the vulture’s bearded skull slowly rose from the shrubbery he aimlessly searched. Black brows knitted, slightly dubious—for he certainly would not be one to so quickly invite another man to his tete-a-tete with a woman (a Queen).

Well, maybe he would—his mind returns (although, it never really left) to his two daughters, yet unmet save for a few precious moments in the Thistle meadow.

He shook his great skull slightly, willing his raptor eyes to focus on the duo before him rather than the duo twins he had fled from. And now Lyanna is, also, inviting him to join them—dashing any doubts that Bartholomeo was insincere in his original invitation.

His heavily feathered limbs brought him over to where they searched, his head dipping in greeting to both—though much deeper to the Windswept, “My Queen,” was his first greeting, then “Bartholomeo, well met. Yes, I am apart of the Edge—I was once the Glazier. Now, I while away my days enjoying the Edge’s many lovely views,” and he grins playfully (and perhaps suggestively) towards Lyanna before turning his attentions back towards the earth.

“Finding this stone die berge het ń muis gebaar,” the man grunts somewhat to himself, but also to his company. But, for his company’s sake, he translates, “Eh, I mean it is difficult, no?” An easy, lopsided grin crosses his pale muzzle, before looking back to the earth.

Though, there—is that a green glint that catches his eye? He takes a step towards the thick brush that seems to surround… something.

Die berge het ń muis gebaar = idiom that means ‘To put in a lot of effort and have nothing to show for it’ (but literally means ‘the mountains gave birth to a mouse’)

@Bartholomeo

Please tag Graasvoel in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
in search of colored stones - by Lyanna - 04-09-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Bartholomeo - 04-11-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Lyanna - 04-13-2017, 07:41 PM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Bartholomeo - 04-26-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Lyanna - 05-01-2017, 11:46 AM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Bartholomeo - 05-20-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Lyanna - 05-26-2017, 09:49 AM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Graasvoel - 06-03-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: in search of colored stones - by Bartholomeo - 06-06-2017, 02:01 PM