the Rift

[PRIVATE] what I've felt, what I've known

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn

Returning to the tent late into the rise of the Moon, I slip into its silver edged folds, and find the darkness waiting.  Closing my eyes as the flap flutters shut behind me, and dwelling in the cool dark for a moment, with only the glow of the mushrooms Duir and I have brought gleaming on my shoulder and upon his antlers (the tines make nice plant holders).  Sighing when I open my gaze, and setting the light sources about the floor, and tucking them also between the support beams and fabric of the roof, the space within the enchanted tent is soon illuminated with a peaceful blue light.

Wait outside.  Tell me if anyone but Toulouse and Imogen are coming, I tell him, brushing the glowing, residual pollen from the fungi from my muzzle against my knee, preferably well before they’re inside the doorway.

Though it’s late, there is the odd chance of a foal, or some other nosey fellow or another trying to poke their nose in.  Deciding its better to be safe than sorry, and not wanting any sort of information becoming wide spread unless absolutely necessary, I’d rather keep it between us.

You could say please, snorts the lightning struck buck as he slips out the flaps and into the night, leaving me alone in the tent to wait for Toulouse and Imogen.

[ OOC: Continuation of Conceit of Deceit, which is a continuation of DON'T GIVE UP, for those interested in following this story arc! ]
in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
what I've felt, what I've known - by Rikyn - 04-10-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: what I've felt, what I've known - by Toulouse - 04-11-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: what I've felt, what I've known - by Rikyn - 04-27-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: what I've felt, what I've known - by Toulouse - 05-03-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: what I've felt, what I've known - by Rikyn - 05-05-2017, 11:36 AM