the Rift

[PRIVATE] what I've felt, what I've known

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
toulouse

Steadily, readily, and full of a strange sense of pleasure the the gelded man struck his way through the ice en rout to the secret tent. There was something immensely pleasing about betraying those who had betrayed him, at least, that was what he assumed Rikyn and Imogen had wished to speak with him about. The Edge, it's operations,
it's enemies, it's faults. He knew it all, and he would not delay in relaying this information to his family; a family that in the few days he had been a part of was already ten thousand times more of a home than the Edge had been. Past the city gates and the conniving, hissing handmaidens to the queen there was not much else in the World's Edge other than an underbelly of petty hierarchy built on whom one knew, not what one knew.

Pale hooves struck the ice with little precision, his eyes glazed and dull as he paced to the entrance of the tent. Tossing his nose first to the right, then to the left, The phantom gave a quick sweep for any pesky onlookers who might wish to learn any secrets divulged within. In truth, the palomino had no real clue what to expect beyond the tent flaps, he just hoped it was not any kind of mystifying initiation.
As his horns parted the silver curtains, his head wading through, The gelding was met with naught but the faint glow of mushrooms beaming from Rikyn's faithful cerndyr. An initiation was still on the table given the ominous lighting.
"...good... evening?" The gilded gelding rumbled, tossing his gaze left and right once again and praying to all four of the gods that he would not be subject to any primal song and dance.

the motherland don't love you,
the fatherland dont love you.
so why love anything?

the faithless; they dont love you
the zealous hearts dont love you.
and that's not gonna change.

ut deo.

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE