the Rift

[PRIVATE] what I've felt, what I've known

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
Waiting outside even after Toulouse enters, Duir spends the duration of our conversation sky-gazing, watching the colorful ribbons of light dance across the star strewn sky. Though he occasionally tilts an ear back towards the tent impotently, amused with how the voices within do not escape the tent, but can be heard if he joins his conscious stream of thoughts with my own.

I, on the other hand, eye the arriving thief as warily as he eyes me, perhaps a trait characteristic to our line of work. Regardless, it’s not long before he’s settled in, and, after waiting for what seems like a polite enough amount of time, I look over at the many-horned man with a most serious expression replacing my more commonly seen, impish smirks and glimmering stares.

"Thank you for coming, Toulouse," I tell him, because I guess he didn’t really have to, "I would like to hear that information you offered to Imogen and I at the meeting this afternoon, now, if you don’t mind. Also, at the very least, why it is you have turned against those you once served so easily."

Perhaps my tone and expression says enough, but I continue, just in case he is far less clever than his haughty demeanor lets on.

"I appreciate the offer, if it is to seal your loyalty," I smile, a dark, twisted thing, "but, if it is not, and this is all but a ruse to garner our trust, to manipulate it to your advantage, I will rule as those before me have, when it comes to betrayal: You will die. It’s simply a matter of time and how clever and swift a rabbit you are."

That smile is suddenly much more lighthearted, however, when I turn to less… threatening topics.

"If that isn’t the case, however, and you truly wish to be a part of this herd, you have nothing to worry about," I finish, "I don’t think anyone here particularly likes killing people."

At least not anymore.

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

@Toulouse

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
what I've felt, what I've known - by Rikyn - 04-10-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: what I've felt, what I've known - by Toulouse - 04-11-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: what I've felt, what I've known - by Rikyn - 04-27-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: what I've felt, what I've known - by Toulouse - 05-03-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: what I've felt, what I've known - by Rikyn - 05-05-2017, 11:36 AM