the Rift

[PRIVATE] what I've felt, what I've known

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
toulouse

It did not take long at all for the thief to speak his intentions for drawing him to the secret tent, it's proofed walls providing shelter enough from any ears who might wish to pry.
The threat of death was one the palomino did not fear, especially when he knew in his heart that his intentions were crystal clear. The parseltongue was ready to serve the continent; just not from the mud pit in the west. Still, it was more than wise to not trust him. "If I wished to feign your trust, Rikyn, I would already be successful" The gelding smirked confidently "But no, you are most wise to be wary. I will assure you though that there are no plots or dramatic schemes behind my intentions; I wish only to serve and to continue my work in the north" What he spoke was quiet vague,
his eyes fluttering on the word 'work'. Could he call it that?

Of course he had been anticipating the tedious questioning about his departure from the Edge,
though it was an answer he would give freely by now.
"It is not I who betrayed them" He would first clarify "I worked tirelessly for those people; returned a lost herd member, contributed to their economy with treasures. Anything I did that looked even remotely suspicious was misconstrued and I was labelled... well, various unwanted titles. My sole crime was infiltrating the Dragon's Throat, something they dubbed an invasion on my part. I would remind you that these were supposedly my herd, my family, and without knowing my intentions decided to throw up my noose!"
"I was looking for one they call Mihtal, a dear friend from before my time in this land..." The thief paused, tracing his eyes over the ground and away from the other male. Perhaps he was fearful of displaying weakness before another man, especially one such as Rikyn.
"-and my daughter, Halalì. I came to Helovia in search of her. Tell me, Rikyn, would seas or mere etiquette keep you from your loved ones?"  

the motherland don't love you,
the fatherland dont love you.
so why love anything?

the faithless; they dont love you
the zealous hearts dont love you.
and that's not gonna change.

ut deo.

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE