the Rift

[OPEN] knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard:

Oh, for fucks sake, I think, arriving back home (alone, as my companion had remained in the herd land to graze and observe everyone) to discover my way blocked by what appears to be another collective of visitors to the Basin. Tired of the meet and greets, tired of being the boss already, I just want to push my way through them, meander to my cave, and spend the rest of the day avoiding it all.

That’s not how life works though, especially not here, in Helovia, when you were appointed (and threatened, in the same moment) by a God. That I happened to sort of respect the guy as well aided in my desire to help, if the fact that he’d threatened to blow up my childhood home didn’t already prod me along enough.

Looking over the cluster of arrivals, I determine that they are, of course, from the Edge. The Throat had always been a bit stand offish, prickly as the cactus’ that littered their dry, horrible home (I’m a northman, through and through, to be sure), and unlikely, then, to approach a strange land so many times, so soon. Rolling my eyes, only tethered from fussing at them all for perpetually wasting my afternoons with cordialities and hellos by the sight of Sacre, I weave my way through the gathered arrivals, grumbling rather irritated requests for them to get out of my way. If they don’t move soon enough, I simply keep moving, not slowing down for anyone.

They shouldn’t even be here, I mentally gripe, my shoulders roughly brushing by the Edgians.

Hoping to simply appear alongside the black stallion as he converses with Weaver (guess its good Erebos’ women have the border on lock, considering it’s apparently the latest hangout), I look over at him with an impish smile.

"Yeah, what sort of favor?" I amusedly question, "I’m afraid you can’t have your crown back, if that’s what you want. I’ve grown quite fond of it."

sing along, mockingbird; you don't affect me.

Image by TheArtlex@DA

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest] - by Sacre - 04-10-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest] - by Rikyn - 04-11-2017, 09:45 AM