[OPEN] knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Raeden
I Tourture You
And You Know It

The pale specter moved alongside the moon doctor. Her golden pelt was a stark contrast to the man's black coat. The sun glimmered and glistened against her pelt. Cream strands flowed down her neck in a milky wave of movements. Raeden was regal with every step and she knew it. Walking into the Basin she was unsure if her sister was still here, or if the Lord was still ruling over the lands. Quietly teal orbs flicked over to the mare that tagged along. Her head dipped softly and they continued on their journey. What feels like minutes was actually hours. The pale specter enjoyed going to the Basin and never found it a task to accomplish. So finally their journey came to an end when they reached the mouth of the Basin.

Tin jumped about her side waiting for the arrival of her sister and Alice. His bright colored body bloomed like a rose in the bland mountain colors. Green eyes waited with eagerness, but soon the bright glow dimmed when a painted mare arrived. He wanted to narrow his eyes and give the woman a look, but he simply did not do this. Tin turned away and walked to Raeden's side. The bright silver flecks looked to the woman and she let a smile come to her maw. She was slightly bitter her sister was not here at this moment, but she waited. Then a man arrived that she was not expecting to see. Teal orbs wanted to narrow upon his presence, but just like Tin she ignored this urge. Quietly she waited for both to finish speaking. Her muzzle wanted to snarl at the remark made by the gold and black man, but Raeden remained stoic.

Her sweet honey tones filled the air instead of the poisoned dagger-like words she normally spat at the gold and black man. "Hello, I am Raeden a Specter of Edge. Weaver, it is a pleasure to meet you." Her words come to a halt as she looks to Rikyn."Now do not be silly, you precious crown is safe upon your head. I must ask is my sister Hotaru still here? I have not seen her." Teal orbs flick to the painted mare, then to the Moon doctor. "I am sorry I got off topic. We are here for a quest. If you would be willing to help us." Her crowned skull looked back to Sacre to allow the man to speak. Quietly she then looked to the mare Ingrid to see if she would speak as well. Tin, on the other hand, let a small sense of worry fill his heart. He did not smell Hotaru or Alice anywhere. What happened to them? that was the only question pending in his mind. The deer slightly knew the answer the man might tell her, but he did not speak this to Raeden. Tin remained silent.

"Talk."

@Sacre @Ingrid @Waever @Rikyn

Messages In This Thread
knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest] - by Sacre - 04-10-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest] - by Raeden - 04-11-2017, 11:11 PM