the Rift

[OPEN] knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest]

Sansa Posts: 19
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Two Years (Ages in TallSun)
Lady :: Northern Inuit Dog :: None Emily
S
A
N
S
A

I had not been home long, before I heard of a group heading out to the Basin. I don't even know why, but for some reason I decided it would be a great idea to tag along. Lady is settled against my withers as I rush to catch up to the group who has already left. After all, I wanted to see more of Helovia... What better way than to help on this mission of sorts.

What I had not realized, was exactly how far the Basin was from the Edge. It had not taken long after I had caught up to the group for me to fall behind. As the youngest in the group, I tried to remain the most poised as I caught up to the adults. Lady thankfully had decided now was a great time to take a long nap and had not only been asleep for most of the trip but remained asleep even now as my excitement built up.

Since I arrive after the adults had started talking, I hang in the back listening intently and trying to learn the way of diplomacy.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest] - by Sacre - 04-10-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest] - by Sansa - 04-13-2017, 04:00 AM