[OPEN] knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Raeden
I Tourture You
And You Know It

Teal cold eyes met the gaze of the newly crowned Lord of the Basin. She wanted to let her expression fall and roll at the response she was about to get, but then a voice screeched like nails on a chalkboard. Silver flecks did not pay this man a Lick of attention as he began to walk up on the group. As he began to approach closer and closer, Tin almost let a hiss from his mouth. He cloaked his bonded, and she simply stepped away from the on-coming man. Cream hooves tracked backward as he appeared to grow closer. He reached out to try and bite the mare, but she was out of his reach. How stupid did he look now? Then he 'tried' to flick his tail into her face, but Raeden was already too far away.The invisible pair finally came to a halt next to a young mare. In the blink of an eye, they reappeared to the group. "And here he goes assuming the world. Because clearly someone here is omnificent of everyone before he really knows them." Silver orbs flashed in the petty man's direction, but she said not a single word more. He did not know her, and why should she even care what an imbecile thinks of her? Her pointed skull then looks to the moon doctors direction as he Kindly scolds the man slightly for his unnecessary words. A thankful dip of her skull to him was all she could express right now. Then the next beast spoke up.

Dear lord baby Jesus here we go! Blah, blah, blah then some more words of insult spat from his mouth. Oh okay here is something interesting, here sister is no longer here. Sadness wanted to fall upon her features, but she remained stoic and like a statue. Her head simply dipped after he was done. Just be nice, keep your mouth shut. Do not let your face show the expressions. It is not surprising that the new Lord is not a big fan of her, and she is not a big fan of him. They do have a rocky past, and this might be the first time they are not really arguing about something.Well, kinda... She listened as Sacre spoke more in depth about the quest, and then Rikyn speaks up to say only two may enter. Oh, and one was not her. Cream tresses flick at her tail as Tin chuckled slightly. You had it coming. She really did not have to ask to enter the Basin. The pair could sneak in together under the cloak of Tin's magic. The mare respected the Lord's wishes. "I understand Lord, I will remain outside the walls. Because I always ask permission before I enter a herd." It was a sly remark that caused the mare to crack a deviant smile. Maybe if the man waited outside Edge walls there would be not tension, but he had to enter with out permission. The golden lady finally caught up with them. She had her child in tote and Raeden smiled softly with a nod of hello to them both. With everything said and done, the gold marked man asked the two to step forward and travel with him. She will wait out here with Weaver and the other Edge members. Oh, and that other person. What was his name again? That's right, Toulouse.

"Talk."

Messages In This Thread
knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest] - by Sacre - 04-10-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest] - by Raeden - 04-13-2017, 11:50 PM