[OPEN] knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
[Image: debejr.jpg]
T I L N E Y

'Late you Tilney!'
It came through the bond like a snowball in the face, his ears cocking at the voice heard only in his mind. 'Gone they! Past ice!' . Ah, so he had fallen behind a little - what of it? He had seen a brilliant tendril of Snowweed that we would intend to pull up from the ice and bring home to the Edge to propagate (though, of course, delicately unhinging it from under the cold soil was a process).
With the mystical plant tossed over his back, Tilney headed towards the arch. Once a member of the basin, he had not expected so much to change even from his last visit. But oh, it certainly had.

With his chiroptera flying above giving reports on the weather conditions, Tilney rushed through the glacier and out the other side. Witnessing his humble clan at the sentinels, the chestnut slowed his frantic pace ever-so-slightly and allowed his hooves to clop gently along the ice.
"Sorry I'm late!" He cooed, taking his place beside his friend Rexanna and the darling Sarifi. "I hope you dont mind, I did a bit of gardening past the arch. Snowweed!" He cheered with a bob of his flaxen skull, eyeing the tense gazes around him. "Is Tiamat here? What about Lena?" He quizzed the crowed, looking over each face in search for his oceanic friend and the woman who had set him on the path to medicine. Though, he realised that not a single countenance was as cheerful as his own.
No one was happy. What on earth had he just walked in on?

stock image l love, space

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest] - by Sacre - 04-10-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: knock, knock, it's us again [WE Quest] - by Tilney - 04-27-2017, 09:51 PM