the Rift

[OPEN] This is why I don't want kids - [HERD QUEST]

Beloved Posts: 121
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 8.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 :: Appears 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Orphan :: Ragdoll Cat :: None Bunnie
B e l o v e d

Hearing voices, she’s roused from the dark confines of her cave, unaware just how close she has chosen to dwell to the wolves. Slinking towards the shouts and clamors, the white witch arrives upon the same scene described in a dozen ways above; unlike the rest, however, she is rather delighted with this turn of events, and with a gleeful hoot of deranged laughter, she leaps into the foray.

Not overly cautious for the wolf pups or their guardian, unafraid of anything, too lunatic and driven by the raucous ensuing about her, Beloved strides swiftly to the center of the clearing, her war cry wild and shrill, as she brandishes her blade towards the trolls (or snarling wolves, whichever assail her first). She will move to aid the General if need be, but, mostly, does as she will, which is swiftly unfurl her banners of violence, her pale teeth clattering on open air when they do not find purchase on some being or another.

"Beloved will play!" she proclaims, laughing giddily with delight at the mayhem and bloodshed around her.

The ball fell in my hand, it sang
in the closed fist: Open Open
Behold a gift designed to kill.

Image & Table by Me
Quote from Keith Douglas' How to Kill
Tag Beloved, please!

Feel free to attack her with physical or magical violence at your own risk. ;D

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is why I don't want kids - [HERD QUEST] - by Beloved - 05-05-2017, 01:10 PM