the Rift

[PRIVATE] the savage amazons of snarky swords

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra

i don't rise from the ashes, i make them.

She practically lives in the springs, but like Wessex, she basically always hurts. You get used to it, honestly, being constantly in some state of pain. There are worse thing than pain. It reminds her she’s alive, that Death really did send her back to the land of the living. There are worse pains too. She’s felt them, but touched by War and Famine and Conquest. She doesn’t want to experience that ever again. But the pain makes her stronger, harder. And she needs these things. Because she’s not built like a fucking tank like Wessex.

The envy is a real thing. The way she envy’s those ridiculous organ-skewers that Oizys calls horns, she envies everything about Wessex. Girl is built for a battlefield. She’s built to punch holes in people without even using her many, many horns. At least Weaver managed to herself some horns once upon a time, and keep them in Helovia. But still, they are largely decorative, though she does find them useful.

Weaver’s not the first to the springs tonight. The object of her envy is already there, more freaking spikes floating on the surface of the lake. Well hot damn. At least they were on the same side man. And friends, for that matter, in their weird sort of way. “Well look at you,” she says with a laugh and a nod to the spikes before slipping in, far away from that tail. In truth, as envious as she is, there’s a part of her that wouldn’t change a thing about herself. There’s a part of her that loves being the underdog, that can’t fucking wait to prove that she is anything but.

Still, sometimes it’d be nice to be a tank. It probably hurts less.

“You as beat, bruised, and sore as I am?”

I'm the whole fucking fire.

- weaver -

image credit | quote by erin van vuren

@Wessex

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
the savage amazons of snarky swords - by Wessex - 04-11-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: the savage amazons of snarky swords - by Weaver - 04-11-2017, 01:06 PM