the Rift

[PRIVATE] the savage amazons of snarky swords

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
Weaver is right, one does sort of get used to being both parts of a boxing team: the puncher and the punchee. At any point in time, they could be on top of the military world, delivering a beating that would stun onlookers - the next, they’re KO’ed, dazed, and bleeding like a stuck pig. Afterwards, no matter what, is the hot springs. Keeps the muscles from permanently looking like a slinky thrown into a pen of pre-schoolers. She has to stay limber and work on her agility, her speed, and countless other things. There’s always somewhere to improve, and the only way to improve is to throw herself into the ring again and again and again.

This world of unpredictable give and take opens up a kinship that few others can understand; it’s a different sort of camaraderie when you know your life may be in another’s hand.

Weaver is… well, out of the current army options, aside from Erebos, the one Wessex trusts the most. Sane. Smart. Small, but with her wings, she could be a valuable asset to a team that’s mostly on the ground. Aaaand that’s about all she knows about her fellow Corporal, unfortunately. A sharp, barking laugh covers up whatever dismay she might be feeling at the eruption of another set of spikes, followed quickly by, “I’m beginning to feel like a fucking porcupine.” A mutant porcupine. Something that is neither wholly horse nor other beast, but the oddest still-functioning mix of both.

At Weaver’s question, however, Wessex groans her current agony. “Uuuuugggghhh, yes. Had one hell of a spar down by the Throat. You?”

Baby steps, ladies. Baby steps.

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

@Weaver
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
the savage amazons of snarky swords - by Wessex - 04-11-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: the savage amazons of snarky swords - by Wessex - 04-15-2017, 10:57 AM