the Rift

[PRIVATE] the savage amazons of snarky swords

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra

i don't rise from the ashes, i make them.

Weaver would definitely talk about boys, if you want some girl talk. But not in the “oh he’s so cute way” that other girls like to swoon and giggle. More in the “he’s fuckable” or “he’s a hell of a lot of fun” kind of way. Rhodoc comes to mind somewhat instantly, and their constant flirting, the time spent in the hot springs with drugs and some general glaring from Mortuus. Mortuus too comes to mind, though she wouldn’t talk about him. There’s something about their dark healer that keeps her from categorizing him as fun or fuckable or anything else. Though to his credit, he gives her drugs, so he falls into the category of favorite horses.

But she’s fine with girl talk that compares war wounds and imagines upcoming pairings in term of fighting and not fucking. Perhaps some more serious talk about tactics and strengths and weaknesses. Questions like how to do you fight with wings or how do you not stab yourself with that tail. Wings are a blessing and a curse in battle. She is used to them, and used to trying to keep them out of the way, so mostly she doesn’t find them cumbersome. But it is one more thing to think about. She can’t take off in a battle if an opponent won’t let her get enough distance, too afraid they’ll just shatter the delicate bones in her wings as their attack. And she likes the ability to escape to the air, to kick at heads, admittedly, when her opponent cannot follow her.

“I’m not sure she needs much care,” Weaver says with a bit of a laugh. “Her companion alone could rip me to shreds.” Whereas her own companion was largely useless in a fight, though much of that had to do with his youth. But even as he gets old, talons and beak, though sharp, are hardly comparable to Ker’s. He was clever though, at least, and perhaps he’d prove to have a handy magic.

The topic switches to being new and the Basin, and Weaver nods in agreement that she is, in fact, new. Though it doesn’t always feel like that. She found she settled in easily. “I grew up in pine forests and mountains, so it feels like home,” she says with a shrug, letting herself relax into the water more, enjoying the heat. The cuts sting, the tears sear, but they grow accustomed to the water as her muscles unwind. “I think it has potential to be pretty badass. With a little help.”

I'm the whole fucking fire.

- weaver -

image credit | quote by erin van vuren

@Wessex

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
the savage amazons of snarky swords - by Wessex - 04-11-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: the savage amazons of snarky swords - by Weaver - 04-27-2017, 12:35 PM