the Rift

[PRIVATE] the savage amazons of snarky swords

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
“Right? That bird’s got some talons on it.” An involuntary shudder passes through Wessex’s shoulders, as she imagines the damage the little raptor could do - probably worse than Orsino - but comparable to being sliced and diced with a horn. Orange-yellow eyes turn to Weaver’s own companion, though she doesn’t know the bird’s name. If she knew, she’d probably start howling in laughter, because there is something wonderful about keeping names simple. A companion is the one thing she envies most about others. There’s a deep curiosity about how the bond works, what it’s like having someone always there (remember, she doesn’t have full blown abandonment issues, just a weird sense of being alone and drifting in the world), and whether or not it changes someone.

She is well aware of her flaws. Self-analysis was something her mother drilled into her before she died, so much so that Wessex may be a tad too critical of herself sometimes. Like right now. She doesn’t want to just keep prying into Weaver’s life, so she’s going to chill on the questions for a moment. “Agreed. We seem to have a fighting force that could actually do something with a little bit of training. Beating each other up is fun and all, but I wouldn’t want to be on the offensive and be the recipient of friendly fire from Beloved.” Training of that measure naturally means more bruises, and probably a concerted effort on Erebos’s part to get the various pieces to fit together and act as a whole. It’s an interesting thought, though, and maybe one she’ll bring up to him soon.

All in all, she doesn’t really think Kaos is likely to start invading the Basin. As far as easy pickings go, she’d start with the Edge or the Throat before she’d ever try to make this icy, wind-buffeted bastion submit.

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

@Weaver
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
the savage amazons of snarky swords - by Wessex - 04-11-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: the savage amazons of snarky swords - by Wessex - 04-30-2017, 09:04 PM