the Rift

[PRIVATE] hit me with an encore

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

The expression on Rikyn's face and hos body language seemed to suggest that he was unsure of the merit of her apology. Truth be told, Mordecai was just as unsure of whether or not she meant what she said. She had never met Rikyn's father and had never formed any kind of relationship with the elder stallion. Chances were he was just as much, if not more, of an ass than his son was. Still, her apology seemed to calm Rikyn down enough that the threat of a fight breaking out between the two of them seemed less likely .... not that she was scared of fighting him. In fact, she was pretty sure that a fight would be almost as entertaining as some of the other activities they'd done together.

"Yeah, me too."

Mordecai stared, unsure of what to say to Rikyn's half-assed apology. Honestly she wasn't even sure what he was apologizing for, or if he meant it ... but in the end it didn't really matter. Silence stretched between them, then, and it was the uncomfortable sort that made her skin crawl. Every instinct she had suggested that she turn and walk away because they had said everything they needed to say, but her cloven hooves remained firmly planted where they were, and her dark gaze remained fixed on Rikyn's face as she waited for something more.

It came in the form of Dothraki and, even though the pronunciation wasn't entirely correct, she still appreciated the effort he put forth. "Sek." She answered, simply enough. Yes. Even though he often frustrated her beyond measure he was still someone that seemed to be ever present in her life, even when she hadn't wanted him to be. He was frustrating, annoying, obnoxious, and a slew of other negatives, but he was still her friend. When had that happened? "Kifindirgi avvos kisha elat tihat kishi cave ato nakhok kashi?" She suggested, a coy smile curving her lips in a suggestive way.

"."
Translation:
kifindirgi avvos kisha elat tihat kishi cave ato nakhok kashi?Anha ki ojil - why don't we go visit our cave one last time?

MORDECAI

maybe life is nothing more than a curse inside the blessed
i'll fight this bloody war with every strangled breath
credits

@Rikyn
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
hit me with an encore - by Mordecai - 04-11-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: hit me with an encore - by Rikyn - 04-13-2017, 12:15 PM
RE: hit me with an encore - by Mordecai - 04-18-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: hit me with an encore - by Rikyn - 04-21-2017, 01:44 PM