the Rift

[PRIVATE] hit me with an encore

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

ЯIKYN

There is always this awkward silence between us, filled with tensions both sexual, and truly dangerous. Is that why I’m drawn to her, to look deep into her black eyes that reflect the world beyond her walls, and feel my blood pressure rise, and my heart thud thud all the more fiercely within my heart? Or is it that she was forbidden? That part of me wondered what I would really be losing, if I didn’t get to walk among the star fields forever, and instead became the stars themselves.

Was that really losing, at all?

I can’t know that I’m just a friend, though, perhaps, I should assume; the implications, though, that she does what she does with me with all her friends, well… that says too much about my decision making. I try not to dwell on anything that makes me feel bad about myself, or sorry for the life I have been given for too long.

‘Sek,’ she says, and my ears lift hopefully, a smile rising across my lips, glad that the icy wall that had until now been erected between us is seems to thaw. What she says next takes me longer to understand; many of the words are large, and several I’ve never heard, so I’m left grasping at root words and context clues for their meaning. Its her smile that ultimately seals the deal, as well as the common word interspersed within it.

I almost comment that Dothraki seems to be missing many words to be a language, but the pang in my groin that is inspired by her now quite alluring gaze inspires a more purposed me to reply, instead.

"Come on then," I chuckle with an eager, sideways smirk, gesturing with my horn towards its mouth, waiting for her to go before me, to playfully nip at her haunches as she passes (she can kick me if she wants, I guess), "which branch of the cavern this time?"

I ask (the usual inquiry), as I follow down after her.

[ OOC: Basin thread meow? ]

call me a safe bet
I'm betting I'm not

Art by VeerDesigns@DA | Table by Me

@Mordecai

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
hit me with an encore - by Mordecai - 04-11-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: hit me with an encore - by Rikyn - 04-13-2017, 12:15 PM
RE: hit me with an encore - by Mordecai - 04-18-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: hit me with an encore - by Rikyn - 04-21-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: hit me with an encore - by Mordecai - 04-23-2017, 11:27 PM
RE: hit me with an encore - by Rikyn - 04-27-2017, 11:07 AM
RE: hit me with an encore - by Mordecai - 05-18-2017, 12:25 PM
RE: hit me with an encore - by Rikyn - 05-24-2017, 09:43 AM