the Rift

[PRIVATE] misdemeanor

Rhodoc Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 4 years
felix

Rhodoc

Before I even know it, the world around me turns to red. This is alarming, not because it's red, - the crimson-leaved trees overhead are responsible for that - but because I'm definitely not in the Basin anymore and I'm definitely lost.

Here's another thing about me: I get lost easily. So, what, I like to wander. Explore. Get into all sorts of trouble in places I'm not necessarily supposed to be. It's a habit of mine, and I've come to terms with it.

And besides, this place is pretty cool. Despite the fact I've made some wrong turns and I'm completely alone, I find it within myself to be somewhat pleasantly surprised. I'm stepping through the underbrush that parts in front of me to reveal a big ass waterfall that flows the color of blood.

If I weren't so stunned, maybe I'd think it was creepy. Disturbing, even. But I've never seen anything like these falls, spurting from their rifts and splashing down into glittering pools of red, and I can't help but to feel anything but awe. With a saucy swish of my tail, I go right on up to the edge of the crimson water, lowering my head to peer down into it.

The bottom seems to be encrusted in some sort of jewels, but before I can get a better look I get distracted by my reflection. Happens to the best of us. And despite a slightly disheveled mane, I do look good, and I'm tempted to do a 180 to see if those butt exercises have been working, but a noise somewhere stops me.

I pause at the water's edge, waiting for whatever it is to either show itself or move on.

@Kid hereeee we go!
[Image: Rhodoc_pixel1.png]
Please tag me in all posts!
Magic/violence cool whenever.

Messages In This Thread
misdemeanor - by Rhodoc - 04-11-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Kid - 04-13-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Rhodoc - 04-16-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Kid - 04-21-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Rhodoc - 04-24-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: misdemeanor - by Kid - 06-11-2017, 09:01 PM